PT...Starts again

Gorfour20

So, for those who are in the Real Mil or ROTC or maybe even JROTC, you guys start PTing again yet?

AFROTC Det 028 did today and now I can't feel my legs, they are trying to get the wing to be smaller so they make PT harder and harder to get people to quit but I am sticking in there. I want to be the future Wing King hopefully.

We here at Richelieu Squadron do different forms of PT during the year. During the winter, we don't have any sort of formal squadron PT, but we've got Fitness Training classes. This semester, it's swimming.

Been doing PT year-round...swimming during the winter, outdoor stuff in the summer, and assorted mixtures during the rest of the year.

we do PT every friday
we normally do some push ups, mountain climbers, and some crunches, then go for a little jog, then sometimes we'll do some tug-of-war, or run the obstacle course, or we do some shuttle runs

Our CAP squadron never stopped PT. During the cold season anyone crazy enough to do PT is welcome to do it. Tonight, I believe, six or seven of us did our CPFT (Cadet Physical Fitness Test). But we were the crazy ones who love PT.

Back