PT - Page 6

--

October 13th, 2005  
AFSteliga

Knock out drill sounds interesting. I'm sure that at my old Squadron, we'd have lost almost 3/4 of the Squadron by the 5th command, senior Cadets included.
October 13th, 2005  
Rob Henderson

Lol wow thats alot...Sometimes even the best of us make mistakes though..But yea its alot of fun. I love it.
October 14th, 2005  
06USMC

I love to PT I do it six days a week even if my class is doing it or not.
--
October 14th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I didn't like knock out drill. I was the last one standing all six times I participated in it. I was almost fooled by the "editor"(whom I now work with as the SET/Eval team) but didn't work. PT is better because, though it can be mundane, the intensity can be changed.
October 28th, 2005  
FULLMETALJACKET

knock out drill is called IDR. individual drill routine, i usually place first in my class, they give commands and false commands.
October 29th, 2005  
Rob Henderson

Thanks for that F.M.J... Yea...it was so funny yesterday. We were getting in formation and the first command called was a false one.."right turn" and about 97 % of the people turned right...It was hilarious..
November 2nd, 2005  
FULLMETALJACKET

Ha! yea, our Flt Sgt will give funny commands like present hand and order face. um, looks like your doing good in your ROTC im just an airmen, but i made squad leader recently so im happy
November 2nd, 2005  
Navy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FULLMETALJACKET
Ha! yea, our Flt Sgt will give funny commands like present hand and order face. um, looks like your doing good in your ROTC im just an airmen, but i made squad leader recently so im happy
I was a squad leader when I was a E-3.
November 2nd, 2005  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by FULLMETALJACKET
congrats on the promotion dude. Yea Im doing alright, hopefully I will get Saber Team Deputy Commander and become the only Officer in AS 1...that would be awesome.
November 2nd, 2005  
FULLMETALJACKET

yea, right now im on rifle team and next year will be in the gun slingers plus im a drill team alternate.