PT - Page 3

--

October 2nd, 2005  
SMPRfidlis

Marines
October 2nd, 2005  
Joe252

what all do yall do for your PT like push ups pull ups dips miles you run and how often do you do it like everyday? what do you do if you dont do it everyday
October 2nd, 2005  
Rob Henderson

we do things like push ups then sit ups then run. then more push up and sit up and running.
--
October 2nd, 2005  
rotc boy

rifle pt is a b , but its fun if your into pushing your limits...(extremely hard to run w/ an m14 above your head for a 1/2mile...)
October 3rd, 2005  
Hookedonlemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
rifle pt is a b , but its fun if your into pushing your limits...(extremely hard to run w/ an m14 above your head for a 1/2mile...)
Yeah I just did rifle PT for the first time like last week, its really tough. But it was a good break from regular PT
October 3rd, 2005  
FULLMETALJACKET

we mostly run 3 miles and push ups and sit ups, then do o course or an exercise.
October 3rd, 2005  
Joe252

does JROTC get maid fun of often?
October 3rd, 2005  
AFSteliga

I don't think I should get into the PT that we did here at RMC during First Year Orientation...

One afternoon, we had 3 hours of Combat PT where we carried stretchers loaded with 4 full jerry cans of water up a local hill (about....10 times), ran around using every single object that we could find as an obstacle to climb over, under, through, etc...

And at the end of it all, we jumped into Lake Ontario with all of our uniform on. Boots and all. My Section Commander almost lost his position because of it, actually.
October 4th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

Just a question, there's this kid who a few of us want thrown out, he's "a kid" a fifteen year old PO2. He's done too much shit, but the question is what do you do with a person in a leadership position can't PT for .
October 4th, 2005  
Locke

put itchy powder in his undies