PT Music

C/LT Coleman

Does anyone have any songs that motivate them during PT?
I'm looking for some names of good motivational songs to make a CD to play during PT.

Not jodies though, regular songs. I have plenty of jodies. :)

haha OORAH to that:camo:

i also have the song "How Bad Do You Want It" by Tim McGraw, the lyrics are perfect haha.

Anyone have more suggestions????

Footloose. Kenny Loggins...kinda makes you cut loose.

Sum 41 has an album called "Motivation." I dunno how motivating it is though..haha

Last edited:
I have a mix that I use when running and another one when lifting... angry music for lifting ie Disturbed, System of a Down etc and some club music for running.

bulldogg said:
I have a mix that I use when running and another one when lifting... angry music for lifting ie Disturbed, System of a Down etc and some club music for running.

You told me you had "Sweatin' to the Oldies" with Richard Simmins.:jump:

i listen to club music stuff while i run, its got a nice, steady, constant beat, and its kinda like a cadence for me.

Oh man, funny off-topic story about club music...I was watching a video of these two guys dancin to club music in their cars, and one of em just shut off...The guy looks at his console and says," Holy $hit, we just out-transed the car." Haahahahaha...Good stuff..

On topic, Lamb of God is a nice heavy metal band I listen to while running and lifting. Uhh, Sean Pauls music usually has a nice steady beat to it, while catchy at the same time. Hmmm...Cassidy's "Every Time We Touch" is good...Rhianna's "Pon De Replay" has a nice beat...Yea, any of those work fine for me. And more, I just am tired right now.

Anything by Korn, Disturbed, Kid Rock, Rob Zombie, Linkin Park, or White Zombie is good for a good work out.

Song Suggestions:
F*ck Off - By Kid Rock, Korn, Eminem, and Limp Bizkit (amazing combo!)
Freak On a Leash - Korn & Rammstein (original just done by Korn)
Dream On - Aerosmith
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

... Just to name a few :p

when we're running or in the weight room, it's always iron maiden, metallica, iced earth, rammstien. heavy stuff that just gets you motivated.

how bout the good ole stuff
Dio
Judas Priest
Motley Crue
Twisted Sister...

sure ull have to skip over a ballad or two...but the other songs are good

Listen to thousand foot krutch rawkfist. Its a good song, bad video but good song. extrememly motivating i think.

To the guy who said Footloose I Salute you :rock: um... Dragonforce through the fire and flames is a great song. um.. most 80's music is good to me. maybe jump by Van Halen and we can't forget the good stuff We are the champions or We will Rock you By QUEEN HOOAH!!!

Back