PT in CAP

My parents won't take me to the doctor because they say there is nothing the doctor can do for it, and they think I am using it as an excuse not to do PT. Actually i was looking forward to this week(PT) because I can't wait to prove the boys wrong but ever since i broke my toe it has changed. I have PT in two days and I probably won't be able to schedule a doctors appt. anyay so I just don't know what to do. Thanks anyway

Can they really give someone the boot for not passing PT? That doesnt sound right to me. I think you should look up the regulations for CAP and tell them that they cant do that to you. Im pretty sure that that kind of thing isnt allowed. I mean, c'mon, who in their right mind would kick someone out for not passing PT? The point of cadet programs is to build up physical fitness. Youre not expected to be a track star when you first join.

Take a look at the rules and regs and let me know if they can really do that. Ill take a look for ya to.

I have to download the adobe/acrobat reader thing so i can't look for another 2 hours but i'll look when it is done...

:D I passed! I did it today and i passed everything. It wasn't as hard as i thought it was gonna be or as hard as it was before. I know i could've got a better time on the mile but i'll work on that later! For now i'm just happy that i passed. :D

Nice work CadetGirl! But remember, keep it up. Just because you passed doesnt mean you should slack off until the next PT test comes along. Alot of people tend to do that. But good work and congrats :D

Ok so you only have to pass PT once to get promoted then why do you have to take it during the 2 months that you can't get promoted?

Well, it gives you the chance to get it out of the way. Plus you don't have to take the CPFT. That is if you don't want to earn rank.

there is 2 months between each achievement in CAP. In order to get a promotion you have to take PT, or have a doctors note. The reason we do PT during the months that your not get promoted is in case you want to test. In CAP regulations your not even supposed to really test, even though everybody does, before completing and passing PT. So when they do it, just go with it and get it out of the way.

oh ok so I guess I'll just take it anyway....Don't bother posting back or anything because I'm *complainig* and *trying to get attention* so I'm done with CAP and I'm done with this forum...

Back