Protesting the GOP Convention; the circus begins

Duty Honor Country

The GOP convention is going down this weekend and I am going to be amused. THere are going to be a lot of liberals making complete fools of themsleves. Here's a pict to start the freak show.

r364311867.jpg

It's a shame, because there were limitations put on protesting the DNC, for instance they arrested a man for driving a truck around with an aborted baby on it, what ever happned to the 1st Amendment? These people should be arrested for indecient exposure. What are they, a gay group?

AIDS. You can find more great pictures to come on Yahoo news photos.

THere is a big double standard when it comes to such protests. In Boston, the mayor rounded up all the homeless people and transported them far enough from the convention so they couldn't walk back before it was over. I guess a partner of Rush Lumbah found these people, gave them EIB tee shirts and drove them back to where they came from. If the GOP ever did such a thing, the press would raise hell.

Now there are going to be all these crazy protests and the press will cover them like flies on :cen:

Ahhh yes, those people were arrested

r765005786.jpg

I hope that pict is in the good taste of the forum!!!!! if not, let me know

Their hippies, they suffer from a disease, which has no cure, and when i think of what that disease is i will get back to you

Lets not make fun of people with a disease that will kill them, although, I will be the first to stand up and say AIDs is where It is because of liberal influence's like homosexuality and drug use.

how the was i supposed to know they had AIDs, and besides they probably brought it on themselves, we are all gonna die someday.

didn't i say that hippies have sex alot, if i go to a mafia family and spit on them and they kill me, it is my fault and i shouldn't blame it on someone else.

of course if i did that i would have to be really stupid

Yea, thats why I said AIDs is where It is because of liberal influence. But you dont know every story, what If somone just inherited It from a mother who had It. I find If we as conservatives group people without knowing each persons story, we are falling victam to the bullshit those liberals are always accusing us of. That being said, we shouldn't be afraid to speak the truth ;)

BTW, you may want to just link to those pictures, A. They could be considered "Graphic", I know Redleg likes to keep It clean around here and B. It uses up alot of bandwith.

Yea some of them could have inherited it through birth, but the majority got it from trying to be pimps, on the other hand if someone got raped and got that is another story

GuyontheRight said:
BTW, you may want to just link to those pictures, A. They could be considered "Graphic", I know Redleg likes to keep It clean around here and B. It uses up alot of bandwith.

The pictures' are ok, since they are from a news source, and not too big.
They don't use any of my bandwidth, but we "steal" bandwidth from other sites by showing them here, and that's not nice.. ;)

Redleg said:
The pictures' are ok, since they are from a news source, and not too big.)

sweet...after I posted them I thought they might be a bit much. Sometimes photos that come down from the AP wire can be a bit crazy. I'll keep them in good taste if/when I post anymore picts from New York

SSG Doody

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go!!!!!

capt.tjs10208291606.cvn_protests_tjs102.jpg

capt.nygb10108291515.cvn_protests_nygb101.jpg

capt.tjs11708291752.cvn_protests_tjs117.jpg

capt.nydd10108291749.cvn_protests_nydd101.jpg

capt.tjs11608291746.cvn_protests_tjs116.jpg

Those protests dont upset me like the flag burnings do, the abortion protests get me angry too, It is indecent and I don't want to see pictures of dead babies.

"...And certainly not a disingenuous film maker who would have us believe that Saddam's Iraq was an oasis of peace when in fact it was a place of indescribable cruelty, torture chambers, mass graves and prisons that destroyed the lives of the small children held inside their walls.

Whether or not Saddam possessed the terrible weapons he once had and used, freed from international pressure and the threat of military action, he would have acquired them again. "

John McCain

---------------------------------------------------------

capt.nyr10708312300.cvn_protests_nyr107.jpg

I should go ask this protestor if Kerry or his family owns 3 SUV's

Back