Protesting the GOP Convention; the circus begins - Page 2

--
Boots

August 27th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Yea, thats why I said AIDs is where It is because of liberal influence. But you dont know every story, what If somone just inherited It from a mother who had It. I find If we as conservatives group people without knowing each persons story, we are falling victam to the b******t those liberals are always accusing us of. That being said, we shouldn't be afraid to speak the truth

BTW, you may want to just link to those pictures, A. They could be considered "Graphic", I know Redleg likes to keep It clean around here and B. It uses up alot of bandwith.
August 27th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Yea some of them could have inherited it through birth, but the majority got it from trying to be pimps, on the other hand if someone got raped and got that is another story
August 27th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
BTW, you may want to just link to those pictures, A. They could be considered "Graphic", I know Redleg likes to keep It clean around here and B. It uses up alot of bandwith.
The pictures' are ok, since they are from a news source, and not too big.
They don't use any of my bandwidth, but we "steal" bandwidth from other sites by showing them here, and that's not nice..
--
Boots
August 27th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

How sneaky of you Redleg
August 27th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
The pictures' are ok, since they are from a news source, and not too big.)
sweet...after I posted them I thought they might be a bit much. Sometimes photos that come down from the AP wire can be a bit crazy. I'll keep them in good taste if/when I post anymore picts from New York

SSG Doody

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go!!!!!

September 1st, 2004  
LeatherNeckRVA

Those protests dont upset me like the flag burnings do, the abortion protests get me angry too, It is indecent and I don't want to see pictures of dead babies.
September 1st, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Great Speeches from the everyone tongith. Arnold was magnificant, and my own Lt. Gov. Michael Steele, is amazing
September 1st, 2004  
LeatherNeckRVA

I thought McKain gave an excellent speech.
September 1st, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Yea, he really put It to that fat slob Michael Moore In the audience, I was impressed, because Im not a fan of McCain.
September 2nd, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

"...And certainly not a disingenuous film maker who would have us believe that Saddam's Iraq was an oasis of peace when in fact it was a place of indescribable cruelty, torture chambers, mass graves and prisons that destroyed the lives of the small children held inside their walls.

Whether or not Saddam possessed the terrible weapons he once had and used, freed from international pressure and the threat of military action, he would have acquired them again. "

John McCain

---------------------------------------------------------

I should go ask this protestor if Kerry or his family owns 3 SUV's