P010526.jpg
P010129.jpg
P010420.jpg

P010548.jpg
P010117.jpg
P010093.jpg
P010630.jpg

http://archives.iii.u-tokyo.ac.jp/search/standardlist

You know what is interesting....? A lot of the posters that were used back in the day would never be able to be advertised today. They would seem biased and racist in a few situations.

Actually, they were enlistment posters, Sandy. Propaganda is meant to deceive by fabricating false claims against someone or demonize another country in order to turn public opinion against them. Most early propaganda posters wouldn't be allowed on this forum.

Team Infidel said:
You know what is interesting....? A lot of the posters that were used back in the day would never be able to be advertised today. They would seem biased and racist in a few situations.
I don't know about you, sir, but I just about cringed at the Pershing's Crusaders poster. Definitely not PC enough in this day and age :D

Unfortunately, the West has been overrun with a silent majority of PC maniacs, who are fanatical and borderline militant over the full integration of political correctness in EVERY aspect of life, war notwithstanding. Makes me glad I live in the biggest Red state, in size and in heart: Alaska.

Last edited:
Yeah know this shows something...

I dont know about all of you but I remember a saying when I was younger that kind of disappeared....

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me....

Yeah think that needs to come back I mean seriously it is a word, a saying, a picture, and so on...The only way it would be offending you is in your mind if you let it...

That's just my 2 cents....

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me....

[rant]
Exactly! The spirit of the 1st amendment has been dying every year since the 90s IMO; interestingly enough, the only folks left (that are taken somewhat seriously) who stand up against the PC, not-so-silent majority, are people like Dave Chappelle, the creators of South Park, and comedians in general. To me, their cynical nature is the antithesis of the wussification movement, saying what needs to be said and not suppressed.

It sounds silly, I know, but the less sugar-coating people put on how life is, the better and more prepared they will be when reality sets in.

[/rant]

Attention RANT is about to start....

I am truly getting sick and tired of the way the war on terror is being fought.

I've spent my time in the field but sadly I don't see any progress. This is an enemy that needs to be fought to the death. This is not a war of terrority or resources. This is a war of Idealisms and faith. This is a war to the death.

This is a war with battles much like those of the Eastern Front and the Pacific Theater of WWII. The enemies of the free world have the same faith in their idealism and zeal as the Nazis and the Imperial Japanese of WWII. They will fight and die for their beliefs, they will fight and die for their leaders, and lastly they are told from birth that they are the superior race of the world.

To truly win this war. Society as a whole must go back to a total war footing. We must fight with the kids' gloves off. If targeting the caves in Afghanistan with Naplam and Flame Thowers seem non-PC. Tough luck. If trying to extract to save millions of lives mean a totured soul. Oh well.

They target civilians, they bomb women and childern, they kidnap folks and cut off their heads on television, and lastly, they will fight with no rules. Because in life, there are no rules for survival.

We must fight the same way if we wish to survive. For in the very near future. They will strike with a NBC weapon. Its not a "if", its a "when".
I will not allow my family and loved ones to parish from this Earth with a breath of air in my lungs. I will fight to my last dying breath until I see the world is once again safe for those I love. If this means that I am required to break laws, fight with dishonor, or truly sink to the very same level as my enemy. than so be it. I have made my peace with the good Lord Jesus Christ.

I am a soldier of God and I fight for his praise. The good lord has given me the breath of life. I will thank him by ridding the world of it's evils. If it is by being a soldier or a cop or a mercenary. I shall fight to keep my family safe.

In the end what I say is this. Kill the bastards until they get it through their thick heads that f**king with the free world isn't worth it. pay back is a b*tch.

.... Attention folks the RANT is now over.

Last edited:
Back