Project help

silverfish33

Hi im doin a project for school and i need to interview someone about aviation warfare i was wandering if anyone would know anything about that subject i couldnt think of better place to ask.

What do you need to know mate? Air warfare the air force way, naval aviation, or army aviation? Fixed wing or rotary wing?

pretty much just anything that has to do with the air warfare stuff liike what goes on and all that
it doesnt have to be a certain kind

pretty much just anything that has to do with the air warfare stuff liike what goes on and all that
it doesnt have to be a certain kind

I did a yearly project based of military aviation some years ago, a good thing to do is research the wider genres of military aviation or in particular military aviation doctrine or history.

Once you label exactly what you are looking for, like any research project, build off your chosen particular topic.

Mine started as modern American Military aviation, worked it's way down to branch particular aviation then finally rested on the present day synopisis of what the USMC military avaitation is today.

It's actually really easy, I fancied the idea of picking air warfare such as your self on the whole, but found that like many things in the world today, different Air Forces use different doctrines,

(Such as for instance the intracacies of Moscow's air defense grid, when compared to the USAF's home defense doctrine for instances.)

The sub topics I discovered for this broad topic are almost endless. Just ask yourself what interest you about air warfare, and research whatever that may be.

For I also found, if something catches and holds your attention then the rest will come easy.

Back