Profiteers of WW2

Dameon said:
It is also interesting that the Russians Made like they say 80,000 T-55, yet they only have like around 20,000 now.

anyway. This is not well known But the Vatican also did good in Ww2 when WW2 was over the Vatican helped to get the Nazi's to Syria, and South America.

i dk about the tanks but they were probably put out of service, and a for the vatican i dont know if they reallty did help NAZI's

Dameon said:
anyway. This is not well known But the Vatican also did good in Ww2 when WW2 was over the Vatican helped to get the Nazi's to Syria, and South America.

sources? though it is well known that many nazis went to south america, how did the vatican help?

Actualy after the War alot of the Nazis went to America and Russia and helped them design new weapons. Many went to Syraia and that area and got jobs and some went to South America and got in goody dood with the Governments. One even got a Nazi buriel..

any way i won't say anything else about Nazi here.

drilldownmaster and Dameon, you must provide sources for your claims in your future posts, failure to do so will result in being banned.

I am unlocking this topic with one condition. If there is any off topic posts, flaming or any controversial information posted without a source, I will lock this topic down.

A tip on when to cite your information. If your information is not general knowledge, you should say where you got the info from, ESPECIALLY with history.

Back