Problems logging.

From what I have been told by a Chinese guy who is a real live "technical policeman" aka internet censor... when a website gets popped by the word recognition software it gets flagged to be reviewed by a technical policeman, if the TP thinks the site is questionable it will be temporarily blocked by the Great Firewall of China until it is reviewed by a supervisor. If the supervisor agrees it is permanently added to the Big Red Chicken :cen: List and banned in perpetuity but if he thinks its ok the temp ban is lifted and happy times are here again. :)

Most likely we said TAIWAN too many times lately.

No, anywhere in the world if they mention the wrong things or are too critical of anything China does... they have a very fragile self-image. :roll:

Ah ah ah. Reminds me of me and my buddies a couple of weeks ago. We went to this Chinese Restaurant and pretended to be in real China. We kept saying "Big Red Chicken" words like "Tibet", "Fa Lun Gong", "Taiwan" or "Religion" deliberately loud so that the waitress could hear us and that way we would scare her. Hard to tell but fun to do. Yeah we basically made fun of a country where there is not much freedom.

Well, is the Restaraunt in Your country? Italy? if it is you can maybe try singing The Chinese national Anthem! haha

Hi,

zander_0633 said:
haha! So most probably those banned sites come from Taiwan?

No It's called Content Filtering Dosen't have to be a Tiwanise web site ...... Content Filtering Keeps Track of those bad Words LIke Democracy , Freedom etc ;)

well, haha it is quite easy. Or you can just download the music to your HP. then when the waiter comes, you ask your friend to telephone you, then you have the song!

Back