Problems joining the military?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All it tells you is you gotta be logged in to view. I'm not joining that place.
Even if it is posted in their in a forum, they still just might be trying to get under your skin with nonsense. Of course, could be legit as well, not trying say that it's not, I am just trying to tell ya I guess to not take too seriously what folks say in a forum setting as they have their computers to hide behind.

yeah i know. i don't much care for them... could ban them, but milking the lulzcow
:p

girlfriend said:
OK THE GIRLFRIEND IS SPEAKING NOW SO LISTEN UP..... ok I’m not an effing bimbo...ok, u don’t know my father... i respect the people that are in the armed forces...ok, that is y i don’t want to go I’m scared to die i don’t want to go and leave her here by herself with our baby.... so with us being gay we did not choose, u can not choose, and if u gave a private survey to the military, a hell of a lot of them is going to be gay or at least bi and those are the ones saving your little ass out there..... and this '2 females cant raise a kid' who says... u don’t know us...u don’t know what kind of a i am or she is... so stop your F&$KING judging.....please....i hate it when people judge when they don’t even know the person....

thank you

teh OP said:
my uncle is a marine, and that is why I have wanted to be one since I was five. My uncle has told me more about the Marines than he has told even his own children.

I am 14 and I have seen more in this world than I should wish on anyone. i will admit that I used to cut myself. Big f***ing deal.

The vampire forum? I'm interested in NOT being judged (by the way that is exactly what you are doing) and it is possible to raise a kid and be a lesbian.

I should find a "nice guy" well the general concept of being with a guy freaks me out because of certain things that I have had to deal with in my life.

I don't have a butch haircut, and I don't dress like a guy

My parents tried to commit me to a mental hospital. The first time it worked because I was young and messed up in the head. As my life has gone on, they tried to send me away again, and the psycologist proved me sane.

To top it all off, she isn't a bimbo, and her father is quite intimidating. She's just a normal person, and so am I. I do not wear all black or all white, I wear colors.

Granted I am interested in vampires, but that is not a sign of insanity. I read. That's it. Granted there is a picture in my photos that could be considered disturbing, but people do get bored on occassion.

On another subject you mention personal integrity, and being a soldier. You call yourself a real soldier, and yet you are "queer bashing" which shows exactly how much personal integrity you have.

thanks for listening

A real human being

there are the best two responses.

all the others tore into them, after they posted those aimed at me.

also, i didn't know she was 14, otherwise i would never have brought it all here ¬¬

BWAHAAAHAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Y'all need to make an account there to read. All gay. All kids. All think they're vampires. And all have been (or are close to being) committed.

And they claim 16 million + members (I dug into their files, they don't have a tenth of that amount).

Tell "teh OP" to do the world a favor and have her and her "lover" (LMFAO) go and off themselves. We don't want them on the planet, much less in the military, and gays have no legal right to marry, much less adopt kids.

Sorry, carpet baggers, you lose! Whatever you do, please oh pweaase don't come and suck my blood on your way to the insane asylum! I is skeered.

The F-ing world is doomed. Where are these kids' parents?

I'm gonna play the nice guy, because I have a hard time being mean to anyone:

Tell 'em I support what they want to do, but you're going to have to get used to being apart. If your girlfriend doesn't want to join, she doesn't have to. Leave when you turn 18, saying you're going to the recruiting station and never look back. By the time they realize you're missing you'll be 100 miles away. and you'll both be 18 so there's nothing they can do about it.

(I should be a psychiatrist.)

Okay Troops think it's time to put this one to bed. Wouldn't wanna let go over the top. Because it's way to easy and I'm tempted to go there too.

So Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back