The Problem with Islam

I think he should receive a Knighthood.

and also:

Give us a US President who would repeat this in a State of the Union address before a joint sitting of the US Congress.

Give us a UK Prime Minister who would repeat this before the British Parliament.

Give us a UN Secretary General who would repeat this before the UN.

Throw in Germany, France, Spain, Canada, Australia, .....

and give us a Pope who would repeat this at a Papal audience. Actually, come to think of it, Benedict XVI has come the closest to any of the above.

He made some valid points, and asked some valid questions..
Too bad asking these questions openly isn´t PC.

I am the point in my career where I am throwing PC out the damn window. If you don't have the intestinal fortitude to call a spade, a spade, then too darn bad. I agree with this gentleman.... and so do many of you.. even though you won't publically admit it.

I am the point in my career where I am throwing PC out the damn window. If you don't have the intestinal fortitude to call a spade, a spade, then too darn bad. I agree with this gentleman.... and so do many of you.. even though you won't publically admit it.

I am not at that point of my career yet.
I tend to get into trouble for being too direct and straight forward.
So if I was to be on this here topic I´d make sure I had a more contained enviroment to speak my mind in.

Do you read me, Sir?

Hahaha...I love what he says about the clerics..."So selfless, there is always someone more deserving." Hahaha.

Honestly though, I do agree with what he says. It's been said before, but people still have yet to heed the advice.

Last edited:

In my case, it's more like I can't instead of won't. I'm just holding on until retirement in a few years. If anyone makes a slip, they are doomed to a brainwashing, er, I mean sensitivity class.:roll:

Sic 'em Major, that damn geod needs more warriors to sound off with what is going on instead of seeing who can accrue the most fecal matter on their probiscus.

Back