Pro-Troop Rally against Cindy Sheehann

Whispering Death

I'm going to a Crawford rally to support our troops and their mission in Iraq on Saturday. It is created by the "You Don't Speak for me Cindy!" tour that consists of millitary family members. I'll make sure to bring back pictures for ya'll of the right thinking persons and the Sheehan lunatics.

phoenix_aim54 said:
Is there a protest in DC in front of the army hospital?

How dare they disrespect the soldiers and troops?

Yeah, they talk about how the families of the wounded have to get through the protestors just to get in to see their sons/daughters. Absolutely stomach-churning I think. After rehabilitation the first view of the outside America our brave men get to see when leaving the hospital are the people who are undermining their job. Before this is all over they'll be spitting on our soldiers when they come home.

Strongbow said:
Sounds like things are getting desperate.

You think that's desparate, it's been 105 in the shade in Crawford. And the "protesters" are beginning to run out of people willing to deliver Port-a-potties.

Missileer said:
You think that's desparate, it's been 105 in the shade in Crawford. And the "protesters" are beginning to run out of people willing to deliver Port-a-potties.

Christ tell me about it! I have a tennis class at noon and deliver pizzas beginning at 5pm - heat of the day.

Whispering Death said:
Missileer said:

Christ tell me about it! I have a tennis class at noon and deliver pizzas beginning at 5pm - heat of the day.

Yeah, but this little cool spell will be gone before long. :)

Just got back and it was a very successful rally. There where so many families of our fallen soldiers speaking up for our soldiers and their mission. I was glad it was hot so people couldn't tell which beads comming down from underneath my sunglasses where sweat and which where tears, they all had very moving stories about their fallen sons and brothers. There where also so many supporters from as far as California, Oregon, Boston and New Jersey. Crawford only has 710 people in it and I think we trippled or quadrupled the size of that town with the rally alone. It all happened very peacefully with the exception of one roudy liberal who got behind the stage and was abruptly cuffed by the poliece. All in all it was very successful and very moving.

I'll post the pictues in about a week since I'm using an old film camera and a scanner.

If you people dont stop these liberals in the states, I believe your nice country will become a useless country like Canada or France and that is so sad.

phoenix_aim54 said:
If you people dont stop these liberals in the states, I believe your nice country will become a useless country like Canada or France and that is so sad.

Don't forget that this is the USA where free speech is a right of everyone.

I may not agree with you but I have defended the right to disagree.

phoenix_aim54 said:

They've been around for ages. They are easy for me to ignore as long as they stay off our kids cases.

tomtom22 said:
phoenix_aim54 said:

Don't forget that this is the USA where free speech is a right of everyone.

I may not agree with you but I have defended the right to disagree.

i understand it and i m not advocating their ban but my point was that they are about to ruin the states and it is no good.

It's getting a little late for me but I'll write down a brief synopsis of the speakers that stood out in my mind.

They had this one army ranger come up and talk about his twin brother who was also an army ranger and died in June 2005. He served 5 tours in Iraq and 3 in Afghanistan. The family of this other guy bled to death after getting hit in the main leg artery while trying to give first-aid to the other soldiers in his platoon after they got hit too. Another mother came up and spoke about her son who served 8 years in the marines before re-enlisting in the army, serving 4 more years before the Blackhawk he was piloting was shot down. There was another instance in which two families just happened to meet each other at the event whose sons where in the same platoon and died on the same day, one was the 2nd lt. in the platoon and the other was a corporal. All the families came out to tell all of us that they believe what we are doing in Iraq is correct and that we have to stay the course and win. So all in all it was very very emotional and I was proud to have been there.

One more thing, I'm not a Sean Hannity fan by any stretch of the imagination but I do have to give that guy credit for practicing what he preaches. That Hannity guy paid to have one of the families flown down from New Jersey out of his own pocket so that they could afford to attend the event.

Bush supporters gathered for an event marking the culmination of the "You don't speak for me, Cindy!'' tour, which started last week in California. The crowd of about 1,500 chanted, "Cindy, go home!''

"You are giving hope and encouragement to the enemies of America,'' said former California Assemblyman Howard Kaloogian, a Republican who co-founded the group that coordinated the rally

Which side do you support?

The anti-war protesters

The Bush supporters

Neither

cast ur votes here

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050824225609990001&ncid=NWS00010000000001

I've noticed the media lableing this as "anti-war" and "pro-bush" but I think that label does a disservice to what the pro-troops rally was about. Yes there was a good deal of support for our President but the main message was "We support our troops AND their mission". The focus was on winning the war in Iraq not politics.

Whispering Death said:
One more thing, I'm not a Sean Hannity fan by any stretch of the imagination but I do have to give that guy credit for practicing what he preaches. That Hannity guy paid to have one of the families flown down from New Jersey out of his own pocket so that they could afford to attend the event.

He also sponsors the Freedom Tour every year which draws large amounts of celebrities who donate their time and money to benefit the children of fallen soldiers. I am a big fan of Hannity and am proud we still have people like him who gives from the heart, not just for recognition.
That's not to say I agree with everything he believes but most.

Back