s_baaad.jpg

s_getwhat.jpg

s_priceless.jpg

s_portable.jpg

s_survivor.jpg

s_no.JPG

s_foam.jpg

s_wheelchair.jpg

On July 4th 2006. The United Nations is going to try and pass a international treaty that will disarm millions of Americans and other citizens of different nations. Resiest the U.N. and it's evil actions. If your own government is trying to disarm you. Show them how you truly feel, fight back.

(All pictures belong to http://www.a-human-right.com/ & Oleg Volk.)

Last edited:
Why do I find myself in almost total agreement on this?

Keep your liberal hands... off my firearms.

.270- the only way I have to give my family cheap gifts in the form of meat. NOT the only way I have to defend myself. Let's keep it that way.

A lot of these were pretty funny (and true), but those ones with the little girls were kind of weird if you ask me.

Those 0.2% of rapists who want their victims to have firearms are an odd bunch.

lol Oh come on, no one is buying this are they? The UN has no control over US laws.

A lot of those ads were pretty gay. lol

Last edited:
Rabs said:

Roger that. I support the 2nd amendment but common some of those were just silly.

These days, I've stopped thinking like that. Things we consider silly now may not seem so in the future, I'm sure people in hundreds of countries in the past thought the same way.

Of course the UN doesn't have any power over the US domestic or internationally really. A resolution like this will just give more ammo to the Brady bunch and similar kooks, though.

Actually, if the Treaty passes and the United States of America signs it. It does effect the 2nd Amendment.

It's a big issue in the NRA and GOA.

while im not for gun control, the one about armed passengers are an airplanes best defense against hijacking is just stupid. i mean really.

Back