Pro Gun/Pro Self Defense Artwork

Pro-gunGroupPhoto.jpg

guns.gif

1in4.gif

s_strength.jpg

sharpstick.jpg

Conoco.jpg

Hahahahaha I didn't know they had m4's in kiddie colors! Did they paint the bullets as well?

ok since we are on the topic of gun control, i see it like this.

the people who follow the laws are not the ones committing crime. its the people who dont follow the laws that are the problem. so how will creating a law to ban guns make anyone safer? the people killing us are the ones who DONT FOLLOW the laws. some people just confuse me.

THANK YOU. Now go tell that to Sara Brady. That's what everybody and their gun-owning brother is trying to get across.

You run the risk of more accidental fatalities, and I guess they think people are so psychologically fragile that they might "lose it" and use their hunting shotguns to go on murderous rampages for no reason.

Of course there are a couple loonies out there, but if they really wanted to shoot shit up they would have no problem acquiring fully-automatic weapons illegally. A couple of my associates have access to the criminal underworld, and a Kalashnikov will be cheaper on the street than to buy legally in many cases. :-x

Why take away our right to defend ourselves? Police can deal with the problem, but not until you're face down in a pool of blood with the phone in your hand.

5.56X45mm said:
Actually, if the Treaty passes and the United States of America signs it. It does effect the 2nd Amendment.

Now here is the big IF! When did the US sign such a treaty that would influence their internal laws? I'm willing to be heavily that no legislation will ever sign that.
But then a second thing, isn't calling for openly resisting against the federal law equal inciting revolt. Isn't that treason to the constitution of the US of A? So how can these law abiding citizens so "no way"? They use the same constitution as a shield, but when majority vote says disarm, then they say "no way". Isn't that somewhat double? I mean as a administration fairly chosen by a majority of the US constituents say disarm, who are the gun-lovers to say: I won't?

We the people of the United States of America have the legal right to resist tyranny. If the current government ever becomes tyrannical one. Guess what, the people shall rise and solve the problem.

5.56X45mm said:
On July 4th 2006. The United Nations is going to try and pass a international treaty that will disarm millions of Americans and other citizens of different nations. Resiest the U.N. and it's evil actions. If your own government is trying to disarm you. Show them how you truly feel, fight back.

(All pictures belong to http://www.a-human-right.com/ & Oleg Volk.)

Are there any where to sign if you want this to happen, I mean support the UN?

What "majority" are you speaking of, Ted? Remember, though there are some popular votes, the US isn't a democracy.

In what was is it not a democracy?

Last edited:
The United States of america is a Republic not a Democracy.

The popular vote does not vote in the President of the United States of America.

AlexKall said:
So a republic can't be a Democracy?

Congress and the Senate are elected by a popular vote. Federal laws are not voted on by the people. There are democratic aspects to the US, but it is more of a republic. The framers never intended for it to be a democracy.

More of a republic? I'm not following this, a republic can also be a democracy. Also the fact that you can't vote on federal law issues doesnt mean its not a democracy. I did however do some research on the aspect of democracy and its history in the United States, its seems as if the definition of democracy is a bit different to what I'm used to. It seems as if a democracy is considered a total "control" by the people, rather then the elected. Isn't the president brought in by electoral votes? This is if I'm not misstaken defined as a democracy as of the dictionary, atleast this is what your government confines as a democracy.

PS I'm curious to lern, as this is never something I've ever considered, I've always considered USA to be a democracy by the Swedish definition of the word and thought the comon english defination would define USA as a democracy aswell.

I guess this should be formed into another thread though as it seems to be moving away from the threads oroginal purpose.

Last edited:
We're a democratically based republic. "and to the republic for which it stands,".

Another bit of artwork.
Coulter.jpg

Look out, liberals.

Last edited:
Missileer, Absolutely correct...thank you for pointing that out...basically, in a democracy NOTHING gets done as EVERYONE has say on what to do on EVERY issue and ALL has a equal voice....a republic means we, the citizens, elect those local, state and federal representives to do our bidding based on the planks (what they stand for on issues) of the individuals that are running....to me the most important elections are the local ones, then state then federal.

Main Entry: re·pub·lic
Pronunciation: ri-'p&-blik
Function: noun
Etymology: French république, from Middle French republique, from Latin respublica, from res thing, wealth + publica, feminine of publicus public -- more at [SIZE=-1]REAL[/SIZE], [SIZE=-1]PUBLIC[/SIZE]
1 a (1) : a government having a chief of state who is not a monarch and who in modern times is usually a president (2) : a political unit (as a nation) having such a form of government b (1) : a government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them and governing according to law (2) : a political unit (as a nation) having such a form of government c : a usually specified republican government of a political unit <the French Fourth Republic>
2 : a body of persons freely engaged in a specified activity <the republic of letters>
3 : a constituent political and territorial unit of the former nations of Czechoslovakia, the U.S.S.R., or Yugoslavia

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=republic

Alex the US President is not elected by popular vote, he is elected through the electoral college. The founding fathers deemed the average man not intelligent enough to make important decisions like this for themselves. They were elitists in the true sense of the word.

Thats also categorized as a democracy, atleast the document on your governments homepage state that electoral votes categorize as being a democractic election.

Back