Prince John Kerry

I'm not sure whether it's been reported on in USA but it appears as if John Kerry has rather a few more Royal links then we thought. For several months, a group of family tree experts have been studying Kerry's family line and found his ancesters include King Henry 3rd of England. Unfortunately for Bush, he has much fewer claims to fame other than being President. If history repeats itself, the man with more Royal links will win the Presidency, in November, just remember I told you so.

I saw another "family tree" that said he and bush are distant cousins...

these things are easy to fake.

England Expects (RAF Cdt) said:
I'm not sure whether it's been reported on in USA but it appears as if John Kerry has rather a few more Royal links then we thought. For several months, a group of family tree experts have been studying Kerry's family line and found his ancesters include King Henry 3rd of England. Unfortunately for Bush, he has much fewer claims to fame other than being President. If history repeats itself, the man with more Royal links will win the Presidency, in November, just remember I told you so.

Does this mean England will take him? I'll arrange the flight.

he has much fewer claims to fame other than being President.

:lol: This craics me up. Arrogance at it's best!

Btw, since when is being related to a dead king with a penchant for Frenchmen a claim to fame? :D

Religion, but Irish Catholics have kind of created there own "niche in the USA (Mass comes to mind) so I think it's appropriate to point out.

Lets face it, most politics are idiots. The presidential elections are just a choice between idiot #1 and idiot #2...So, which one do u want to call Mr. President?

Lets face it, most politics are idiots. The presidential elections are just a choice between idiot #1 and idiot #2...So, which one do u want to call Mr. President?

As far as Im concerned, Kerry's the only idiot ;)

Bush is really an idiot....
Kerry is very suspicous kind a guy, but not an idiot(at least not like Bush)
Bush is shame to our country.... The only president with demonstrations during inauguration, the only president that can't spell correct. President of the US that is not welcome in the world... we don't need that....
On the other hand Kerry, is a guy with suspicous and very dark history(whole, not like Bush just military...)
Though when I watched Fahrenheit 9/11, I realized some things about Bush... And he is definitely not guy for who would I like to vote, he was a drunk also.... though Kerry isn't much better...
Watch Fahrenheit 9/11 it's worth to pay for the movie

Back