Prince John Kerry

this isn't about Bush's competence, Fahrenheit 9/11, or any of that crap...

it's about a BS family tree that says kerry is a noble.

GuyontheRight said:
Yea well frankly Id die for Bush, and Im being dead seriouse. The man is my hero.

No shit mine too, its not his fault of what he was left to deal with.

Kerry just needs to make up his mind. Yes, Bush has changed his views somewhat... but I don't even know what I would be voting for if I would want to vote to Kerry.

Not to start a flame war...

BACK ON TOPIC.

GuyontheRight said:
No, Kerry is Irish Catholic.

Kerry is not Irish, he is American.

Religion, but Irish Catholics have kind of created there own "niche in the USA (Mass comes to mind) so I think it's appropriate to point out.

What is appropriate to point out?

Please do not confuse Irish with American, they are two completely different things, and one cannot be both by simply being born in America. "Irish" is not an ethnicity to inherit because your great, great, grandparents may or may not have come from Ireland. It is a nationality.

So, Kerry is not, nor has he ever been Irish. (Thank God) It's embarassing enough that he is an American.

My mistake, he is of Irish ancestory. I brought it up in the first place because we all know that in Mass. there is a large population of people who come from an Irish ancestory (who happen to be catholic) and take to liberal politics. I think whoever asked if he was Irish realized he was not from Ireland but was inquiring about his ancestory, just as somone would if they asked me if Im Italian. No it's not technically correct, but were Americans, we take shortcuts. Anyway, if thats not what cadet means then Im sorry, and just disregard this.

No disrespect to the Irish or people of Irsh ancestory by the way.

Im kind of late on all the politician bashing, but IMHO: Non of them is acctually an Idiot. Bush has an extremely poor way of expressing himself. He always seems to mannage to say somthing stupid. Kerry looks like he has a stick you know where, and dosent make too much sens to me either.

SHERMAN said:
Im kind of late on all the polician bashing, but IMHO: Non of them is acctually an Idiot. Bush has an extremely poor way of expressing himself. He always seems to amnage to say somthing stupid. Kerry looks like he has a stick you know where, and dosent make too mcuh sens to me either.

Sherman is correct. You do not accomplish what both of these men have by being an "idiot."

Here is the difference between the 2 supposed idiots IMO....W has a pair , Kerry does not(ask the swiftvets). If W says something he means it(ask Saddam) , and if Kerry says something , well it depends on who he is talking to as to whether Kerry meant it or not. In the realm of character , W's is beyond reproach , and well we all see about Kerrys' lack of character by his behaviour(he confessed to being a war criminal in the 70's , and called his fellow vets the same) , and has obviously lied about PARTS of his service(Cambodia).

Back