Prince Charles and Camilla

Missileer

I don't know how anyone on here feels about this subject but I'm putting it out here for scrutiny.

Prince Charles and Camilla are touring America and almost every radio station I listen to poke fun at Camilla's looks. And if they're not joking about her looks, they jump on Prince Charles. I personally do not like hearing that type of humor which denigrates not only the people themselves but the Royal family. The couple may not stand up to Elle standards of beauty or looks but, if nothing else, respect the British Royal family. That's just my two cents.

European gossip magazines makes a lot of money on either fabricating scandals and bad rumors on the Royalties as well as analyzing their look and choice of clothing. Especially after big events the press is on them as a coyotee smelling food!

I am not a royalist but I respect them for what they are.

It seems that both have finally gotten to the "happily ever after" point in their lives after many setbacks. I'm sure it doesn't feel good to either of them to hear or read all the negative, pathetic attempts at humor by calling them names and I don't think either deserve that sort of treatment.

He should have married Camilla in the first place, they have knocking around together for about 30 years. Diana is hard act to follow. she style and charm and and did those little things for people that mean so much. Diana would turn up in hospitals for a chat at different times of the day and night and would just chat to the people. Okay she was not perfect but she will long be remembered by the people that knew her.

Diana had the best PR money could buy, her image was as genuine as the three dollar bill, god rest her soul.

form what iv read the american media machine does not think highly of them and is showing pretty much jack all respect. not that they have to, just shows a lack of class IMO
they were in love, they got married, good on em

bulldogg said:
Diana had the best PR money could buy, her image was as genuine as the three dollar bill, god rest her soul.

I agree with this, in the past I have "technically" been a royalist mainly because it costs a whole lot less to have monarch than it does to have the 10000 more politicians the government would want to become a republic and I had a great deal of respect for the queen mother and the current queen however the day Charles becomes king is the day I believe New Zealand should become a republic he is little more than an embarassment.

I have met Diana, and with out the PR machine she was still charming, pleasant, and full of laughter.

It's just too funny that my dad literally hates ugly women. He can't stand them, lol. It was funny last night when they showed Charles and Camilla meeting Bush and Laura and dad was kinda "dubbing" George W's voice when he shook Charles' hand and then turned around and there stood Camilla, ugly as usual, and dad's voice had Bush say "Oh dear Lord, what kind of a sick dude are you to sleep with this horse, Charles??!". :lol:

LeE2, respect. As one of the few people I have spoken with who met her in the flesh I will defer to your better judgement.

bulldogg said:
LeE2, respect. As one of the few people I have spoken with who met her in the flesh I will defer to your better judgement.

Man, you foreigners get all the good luck. 8)

Italian Guy said:
It's just too funny that my dad literally hates ugly women. He can't stand them, lol. It was funny last night when they showed Charles and Camilla meeting Bush and Laura and dad was kinda "dubbing" George W's voice when he shook Charles' hand and then turned around and there stood Camilla, ugly as usual, and dad's voice had Bush say "Oh dear Lord, what kind of a sick dude are you to sleep with this horse, Charles??!". :lol:

hahahahaha!!!

:lol: :lol:

But I respect them!

HAHA nice shot Missileer. I respect your judgement too I just don't tell you about it cuz I fear how large that noggin might swell up. ;)

Back