The price of Russian weapons

You lack of the knowlodge of anti-tank missile, the Tow fly on the top of tank ,the most weakest armor of T72. and release the shaped charge Heat ammunition, puncture the armor of T72, firing the shells in tanks. So t72 return to parts.

Something is very fishy in that video. Are you sure that T 72 wasn't filled with explosives which were detonated remotely?
And T 72 wasn't design to be good, it was designed to be cheap and easy to produce. T 62 and T 80 were designed to be good.

In fact, if vary of anti-tank weapons (except plane) let me choose! ( anti-tanks mine,anti-armor rocket ,anti-tank missile ,artillery, antitanks -guns, and armor force (tanks and armor vehicles) ,

I most like select the artillery attack tank groups of emeny. especially the artillery force who equiqment 155mm Howitzer, even if the shells of 155mm howitzer can't hit the tanks of enemy accuracy, But it sufficiency blow up the infantrys surrounds the tanks of enemy.:firedevi:

122267414_11n.jpg

T80 and T-90 are still perfectly good tanks. The M1 Abrams has been in service as long as the T-80, for example.

Anyway, IMHO, it's not the tank, it's the tankist/driver that really matters. Look at the war in South Ossetia, in August 2008. Russian boys went in on T-80s mostly, even many were on T-62s!
340xhe3.jpg

The Georgian forces there had, on average, newer, more modern armour than the Russian 58th Army that engaged them. They had new Ukrainian version of T-80

And the Russians destroyed them
0_14c5e_c923c20a_L.jpg

i-174.jpg
i-173.jpg
0_67553_f40edfc3_XXXL.jpg

The tanks weren't better, the tankists were.

TOW very dangerous - for Tanks! ! !

Now I know how difficulties and misery of the brothers in armored force. I prefer to die I won't join the armored force. only 30% survival possibility on the battleground.
Oh, ma,ma , God save me!:mrgreen:

Don't believe the safety of the Russia tank, in fact, their tank very easy to be destory, I post a vedio, a Tow anti-tank missile blow up the T72 horrible.

the link: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzI4ODEzMTUy.html

I consulted some T 72 experts and that is possible. T 72 have that bug that 18 reserve shells are placed behind turret. When that tank was designed there wasn't top attacking ATGM.
Artillery have laser guided anti-tank shells which can hit tanks very accurately.

OH, shi!t! The Russian again cheat moneys by sell their rubblish weapons.

First Chechen war
the Russians get killed 1020 and injured 3400 , 150 missing, tanks, infantry vehicles and armored vehicles loss 250.

The second Chechen war, 3,419 Russian soldiers get killed.

compare US troops, 189 soldiers die at the Gulf war!

I put my respect to peoeple of Chechen ,they are brave fight for their independant and freedom.

Golf war was fought on desert terrain, Chechen war was fought on urban terrain. Iraqies was caught of guard, Chechens were well prepared. It is not a same.

Back