Preventing Terrorist Infiltration and/or Exfiltration

Tuan

Irreplaceable Intelligencer
As the current migrant influx continues in Europe, the EU nations are facing an overwhelming security concern while welcoming the war refugees. The newly emerging challenge and threat to the law enforcement agencies in Europe is how to identify and weed out potential members of ISIS who might infiltrate into EU nations disguised as civilians.

It is against this backdrop I pondered and wondered how the law enforcement agencies could prevent terrorists from infiltrating/exfiltrating EU nations and decided to post here a method called “Spotter Force Multiplier Theory” (SFMT), which is a successful tradecraft in human intelligence also known as “Link Analysis”.

So how does it work?

In any enemy organization, may it be police, intelligence and military or even among the non-state actors, such as gangs, mafia or terrorist groups; you can only identify the members of the particular organization using its own members. When we confront/combat these organizations we would definitely come across and identify at least one single genuine member of such organization, whom I would call as “Joe”. Using Joe as a “spotter” we’ll be able to identify few other Joes. And then keep using every Joe as a “spotter force multiplier” till we get the big fish. Please note that the each Joe we arrest/capture should undergo a brief rehabilitation process; instill them with compassion and indoctrinate them with soft power, contrary to the usual aggressive interrogation techniques. The advantage of using SFMT is that we would have a complete picture and understanding of insider information regarding any enemy organization, which is known as the tactical intelligence in the field.

Last edited:
I think its a bit too late now and many of these very able bodied male refugees are already where they need to be. In Europe and ready to cause trouble.

Back