Presidential race

--
Presidential race

June 2nd, 2012  
trailbrake2088

Topic: Presidential race

Presidential race
Would you vote for Mitt romney and why? I have read everywhere and i cant seem to get a true source on if his plans would benefit the middle class. I am not sure I can vote for Obama.
June 2nd, 2012  
viper2007

This issue was raised before sometime back- I just cannot recall when...

I am not an American citizen, therefore, this would not have an impact on people like me. What will have an impact on the rest of the world is the manner that the coming American President will exercise American policies towards the rest of the world, in general.

It used to be that you can put your finger on the guy most likely to be elected, but for these two chaps- its rather difficult to do that. Obama has his strongpoints and drawbacks, and so do Romney. I guess the American citizenwould have to choose well and choose wisely.

As I have mentioned before, it would be an interesting event to follow...
June 4th, 2012  
Sara

I'm shooting an arrow at the box and see where it lands. (sure hope it doesn't miss)
--
Presidential race
June 6th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
I'm shooting an arrow at the box and see where it lands. (sure hope it doesn't miss)
Just so you do not shoot an arrow at them, dear...
June 6th, 2012  
Sara

No worries, I can't shoot an arrow. And I would love my enemies if I knew who they were. Except for a certain few scattered about the globe hiding in caves.
June 6th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
No worries, I can't shoot an arrow. And I would love my enemies if I knew who they were. Except for a certain few scattered about the globe hiding in caves.
You should love them, too. Isn't that what Jesus preach?

Show them that you care, talk to them, get them out to the open... then send in the Marines to kick the $#@*& out of them...

See.... that CAN be therapeutic...
June 7th, 2012  
Sara

I have the feeling my prayers of love may not be enough. Also it's a little contradictory don't you think?

I try to stay centered.
June 7th, 2012  
pixiedustboo

I have nothing good to say about Mitt. He is a complete douche.

Obama...he is too afraid to do what he knows is morally right.

I'm ready for a good progressive to get their tush in the white house. We need some major changes in this country.
June 7th, 2012  
sbenjamin

I am not to be related with the election but it would be interesting to see how things are going to fall just right through. Obama sured dared to be different from way back but I think that sort of became his hindrance to be accepted fully.

Though it is a new age when being different seems to be the growing trend, it would be nice to see a forward movement even with such terms.
June 7th, 2012  
Sevens

I can't stand either Obama or Romney, so I'm going to do a write in vote for my cat.

But seriously, as bad a job as he's done, I would much rather have another four years of Obama than even one second of Romney in the White House.