President Obama

JBradford

What to say? Almost nothing because I can't talk crap about him. I've heard all U.S. Military are so loyal to "king and country" that they will not talk bad about the President. Is this true? I mean I understand being loyal but really? To a Muslim? To someone who has been seen associating with known terrorists? Why would you be loyal to him? Not talking crap, just asking.

What to say? Almost nothing because I can't talk crap about him. I've heard all U.S. Military are so loyal to "king and country" that they will not talk bad about the President. Is this true? I mean I understand being loyal but really? To a Muslim? To someone who has been seen associating with known terrorists? Why would you be loyal to him? Not talking crap, just asking.

Boy this sounds like an attempt to troll...

But anyway, Repeating tired old lies that have been debunked over and over again isn't going to make it true even if you repeat them 1000 times. Obama won, and by a large margin, Its time to get over it. If you don't like Obama thats fine, but find a REAL reason. Sprouting the same crap just makes you look vindictive and desperate. We dont need that right now, we got bigger problems. Either lend a hand to help or get out of the way.

And one last thing, suppose he were a Muslim? So What? First Amendment guarantees the Freedom of Religion.

You need to rachet down a notch or 10.

1. Regardless of my personal opinions of POTUS he is still CINC and deserves the respect given that office.

2. This country doesn't have a King we haven't since George the III. Get back to History class and Civics. We are Republic not a Monarchy.

3. I do not voice my opinion of this or any other sitting POTUS in public negatively regardless. I would be out of my lane. Thats how it is.

4. My loyalty is to my country not any one man. I took an oath that is where my loyalty lies.

5. POTUS is not a practicing muslim. He is a practicing Christian. Not that it matters to me. He could be a Druid I'd care less. We have this thing called freedom of religion.

6. What terrorists?

Agree with marsh. If your trolling to start a flame fest, then you can hit the hatch junior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey hey. I wasn't talking bad. I was just asking straight up if everyone is really that way were they respect him even if they don't like him. I'm sure he'll do good I was just asking.

Then you might want to rethink your phraseology. You've been answered. He is POTUS and CINC. What ever I think of him is reserved for private not public discussion.

Not sure "King and Country" is much used by US service Members.

Amongst ourselves we may talk badly about anyone. Especially if it is cold or rainy, hot and sunny, or the middle of the night with nothing better to do.

Loyalty to government or President does not require us to like anyone person. We have sworn an oath to do what is required.

I think all veterans and military personnel would never refer to anyone senior to ourselves with a derogatory remark.:lol:

The chief is standing right behind me, isn't he?;-)

I think all veterans and military personnel would never refer to anyone senior to ourselves with a derogatory remark.:lol:

The chief is standing right behind me, isn't he?;-)

Of course we wouldn't ( at least not outside the circle of trust) because all senior to us are by declaration and proclamation, smarter, better lookin, have more money and are just know the job so much better (okay they do have more money.):)

Naw it's an Ensign behind you. He didn't understand a word you said. Your safe.:mrgreen:

You need to rachet down a notch or 10.

1. Regardless of my personal opinions of POTUS he is still CINC and deserves the respect given that office.

2. This country doesn't have a King we haven't since George the III. Get back to History class and Civics. We are Republic not a Monarchy.

3. I do not voice my opinion of this or any other sitting POTUS in public negatively regardless. I would be out of my lane. Thats how it is.

4. My loyalty is to my country not any one man. I took an oath that is where my loyalty lies.

5. POTUS is not a practicing muslim. He is a practicing Christian. Not that it matters to me. He could be a Druid I'd care less. We have this thing called freedom of religion.

6. What terrorists?

Agrre with marsh. If your trolling to start a flame fest, then you can hit the hatch junior.

Well said O3. Thats the way you handle an idiot.

Ok, I apologize for how that sounded. I'm sorry. You all answered my questions. I didn't mean for it to sound as I was talking crap. Once again, I apologize.

I can say this, being retired from the "old school" Navy. President Obama won the election, who he talks to or associates with is neither here nor their unless he commits a crime against the Constitution while he holds the office of President. Being that he did in fact win the votes, both popular and electoral college, he IS in fact President of the United States of America, and deserves the respect of all concerned, AND he deserves a chance to walk the walk now that he's there.

And whether or not you voted for him he is the President, support him as the president.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back