President Hu and the Death Penalty

Mohmar, I could see how bulldogg could be upset. You basically mocked our country when you laughed at the Pledge of Alligence. I dont know wether you meant it that way, but he's right, men and women have died for that flag and you should take care to not insult it.OR what it stands for.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
I find nothing enraging about my post. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

I find MOST of your posts objectionable ... your dislike for anything having to do with the US is usually fairly obvious. This last post was no exception.

Obviously you demand common courtesy and respect from the rest of our members ... too bad you do NOT practice what you preach.

Last edited:
I don't really know what to think about the death penalty, let alone some wierd organ farming practice.

Question

China issues death penalties to get organs?

Or

China gets organs from inmates whom on death penalty list?

Any facts on illegal extraction or just heresay and interpretation?

Personally I have no sympathies towards murderers, child rapists/molestors, rapists, traitors, psycholic removed (not medical proven mental patiences), or Enron-like/Corrupted Chinese politician scamming removed.

In addition, as soon crimes been proved in China, the criminals loose their political rights. The criminals automatic forfeit their rights as soon as they broke the law. It is stated in Chinese law (not constitution). American or European laws and values don't apply here.

Admin edit: watch the language.

You've read the law with your own two eyes? You have actually seen the law? Do tell from whence did you get the money for one? And two who are you that the CCP gave you permission?

Hahahaha...OK bulldogg, stop with the Shakespeare talk...I would however like to see a source for this. I do agree with you on the fact that these people have commited haneous crimes, and I have no sympathy for them.

You wont be able to see a source bruv. Chinese law is safeguarded like it were the gold of the realm. It costs 10,000 yuan for a copy in a country where the average person only earns 500 yuan a month. And second, if you do have the money you must apply for and receive permission from the Chinese Communist Party. People are "told" what the law says but very very few people have ever seen or read it for themselves.

Back