President Bush

Message from Moore

Moore says Aladdin owes Ronstadt an apology, and suggests to the hotel: "Invite her back and I'll join her in singing 'America the Beautiful' on your stage. Then I will show 'Fahrenheit 9/11' free of charge to all your guests and anyone else in Las Vegas who wants to see it."

Here is a man who is ashamed to be an American who wants to sing "America the Beautiful."

I am ashamed that Michael Moore is an American

Doody said:
Message from Moore

Moore says Aladdin owes Ronstadt an apology, and suggests to the hotel: "Invite her back and I'll join her in singing 'America the Beautiful' on your stage. Then I will show 'Fahrenheit 9/11' free of charge to all your guests and anyone else in Las Vegas who wants to see it."

Here is a man who is ashamed to be an American who wants to sing "America the Beautiful."

I am ashamed that Michael Moore is an American

I'm ashamed that Michael Moore is a human.

Has anyone seen the movie Ferenhieght 9-11? I saw it and it made me very upset because I like Bush and I think he's great for things he does. I'm voting for him and I know alot of people will. I was at work one day and these people came in and gave me a "proud to be Republican" badge. I don't really consider myself republican. I consider myself to be more of an independent but I took the badge and wore it. I am grateful for Bush as our president and he makes a great one. Way to go Mr. B. :shock: I mean... Sir. Apologies

Damien said:
Michael Moore should be imprisoned. He openly admitted to the world that he had video footage from Abu Graib prison long before the pictures were discovered.
In fairness, the abuses took place on or about November 2003. The military (at large) discovered teh abuses in December and ordered a full investigation. The investigation was completed in January 2004 and a press release was issued, giving brief details about it.

A few months after, the story "broke," but only after the abuses stopped and the investigation was compleed.

So Moore really didn't have anything the military didn't already know about and act on. In fact, I'm hard pressed to see why Moore would've kept it silent. He's a (figurative) bomb thrower. Not his style to play a cool hand.

yea, when I went to see that movie I thought it was going to be this sad movie. I was sitting there the entire movie angry. Everyone around me was laughing and I was, oooo, I wanted to brake some faces. I'm better than that though. I would have just broken legs. Kidding.... :shock:

Back