President Bush - Page 4

--
Boots

July 23rd, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by GADefence
Doddy, I sugest you actually do go see Farenheit, may change your mine.
I will go...but only when I give Moore $0.50...not $7.00
July 23rd, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Jesus Christ, GADefence! You belive only pure propaganda? Pogo, Counterpunch, Moore....... Are You one of those who don't belive people landed on Moon? You are still collecting proofs, and you are thrying to prove that since you were in mother's stomach.....
July 23rd, 2004  
Ens. Soto

I dont got the energy to write a lotta paragraphs explaining all the crooked halleburton stuff, and all of those huge corporations that help the president get elected. And why does everybody assume that a democratic president wouldnt have led us well after 9/11??? Thats bs, but im not really gonna try to argue with hardcore Bush fans, but why is the like top like 2 percent of American, making a HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE chunk % of the money being made. I havent seen that tax refund around these here parts but whatever man
--
Boots
July 23rd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ens. Soto
I dont got the energy to write a lotta paragraphs explaining all the crooked halleburton stuff, and all of those huge corporations that help the president get elected.
The VP has sold all of shares in Halliburton, or did that tidbit of information slip past you?

Beware, the constant drivel without support of proof that you are regurgitating from points long ago made by those with far leftist agendas doesn't always give you 100% of the information. Halliburton is nothing new to the US government ... they certainly didn't make a surprise appearance with Cheney - unless former Admins are in on the "evil" conspiracy too????

Look up LOGCAP.

Quote:
And why does everybody assume that a democratic president wouldnt have led us well after 9/11???
We have a democratic president that led us after 9/11.

[qupte]but why is the like top like 2 percent of American, making a HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE chunk % of the money being made. I havent seen that tax refund around these here parts but whatever man[/quote]

Everyone is so angry with the rich .. yet, the rich still pay the most money in this country.

Quote:
Moore researched all the facts with a team of lawyers, the OPINIONS illustrated in the movie ARE his, but facts are facts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Thats bs, but im not really gonna try to argue with hardcore Bush fans,
<Mod Duties>
You will not use this excuse to avoid providing proof and valid arguments to your points on this forum. I did not see anyone call you a "hardcore Michael Moore fan." Either reply to other's arguments with a valid response, or do not reply at all.
July 24th, 2004  
Bootboy82

I don't think it would be good for me as a newbie in this forum to say what I think of George W. Bush, jr.
July 24th, 2004  
mrcool011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADefence
Doddy, I sugest you actually do go see Farenheit, may change your mine.
I will go...but only when I give Moore $0.50...not $7.00
i saw most of f911 and let me tell you, that was the most bull ive ever seen, half truths, whole lies, speculation and lots of moore's opinion. it was funny though, moore is such an idiot!
July 24th, 2004  
mrcool011

Quote:
Moore researched all the facts with a team of lawyers, the OPINIONS illustrated in the movie ARE his, but facts are facts

oh really? http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fift...enheit-911.htm

http://moorewatch.com/index.php/C18/

even the part about bush flying ben ladens out of the country was wrong, richard clarke did that, and bush had nothing to do with it.

btw you can put a spin on facts and make them sound or look the way you want them too, also its easy to show one side of a story or half truths and they look real but are just that half truths.
July 24th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootboy82
I don't think it would be good for me as a newbie in this forum to say what I think of George W. Bush, jr.
You may say whatever you like as long as you keep it civil and are able to support any claims you make. Simple name calling and bashing (ie So-and-so is stupid) will not be tolerated. Freedom of speech is alive and well here, but as with any venue, you are required to follow the rules set forth, and be prepared for the consequences of your actions.

On another point, wasting good bandwith to announce that you will not be saying what it is that you want to say doesn't make much sense, now does it?
July 24th, 2004  
Gunner13

I second that! RnderSafe is absolutely correct on all points!!!

Bootboy82 and Ens. Soto - you both need to read his comments again and take note.
July 25th, 2004  
Damien

Michael Moore should be imprisoned. He openly admitted to the world that he had video footage from Abu Graib prison long before the pictures were discovered.

I know there is freedom of the press, but he withheld vital information purely for the sake of personal profit. He put footage in that movie that should never have been released to anyone.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand... This is one of the best stories about how good of a person Bush is. It's great that he'll put himself on the line just to comfort someone who lost a family member in that horrible attack.

I say "put himself on the line" because that girl or someone around her could have just as easily been a terrorist there to assassinate the president.

If I was old enough, there's no doubt in my mind who I'd vote for.