President Bush - Page 3




 
--
Boots
 
July 19th, 2004  
GADefence
 
I saw Farenheit 9/11. I liked it, so did everyone else that saw it. It was saying exactly what I'd been saying for 2 years, what most of the people had been saying for 2 years, and informed me of a few things.

Doddy, I sugest you actually do go see Farenheit, may change your mine.

SilverPhoenix, I find myself in complete accordance.
July 20th, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADefence
I saw Farenheit 9/11. I liked it, so did everyone else that saw it.
Who is everyone? Did you poll everyone? Or do you mean everyone with you? If you mean in general, everyone who has seen in, show proof.

Quote:
It was saying exactly what I'd been saying for 2 years, what most of the people had been saying for 2 years, and informed me of a few things.
Wow, you have been repeating the same accusations as everyone else? How original of you!

It is propaganda. A little truth, mixed with some lies ... add a few shakes of slant and some bias and ta da! You have a film anyone blindly hating the current President of the US will love. Those hating him, but not blindly may enjoy the film, but will also have the common sense to take it for what it is, propaganda.

http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fift...enheit-911.htm

An interesting link, if nothing else.
July 20th, 2004  
Italian Guy
 
 
Bush rocks .
--
Boots
July 20th, 2004  
GADefence
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Who is everyone? Did you poll everyone? Or do you mean everyone with you? If you mean in general, everyone who has seen in, show proof.
Mostly since everyone walked out hapily, discussing it. Also, the fact a lot of people I heard blurt out during the film something along the lines of this is good. The fact everyone I've talked to that has seen it said it was a good film. . . Proof enough?


Quote:
Wow, you have been repeating the same accusations as everyone else? How original of you!

It is propaganda. A little truth, mixed with some lies ... add a few shakes of slant and some bias and ta da! You have a film anyone blindly hating the current President of the US will love. Those hating him, but not blindly may enjoy the film, but will also have the common sense to take it for what it is, propaganda.

http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fift...enheit-911.htm

An interesting link, if nothing else.
Hrrmm, and I suppose, since you say this film is complete propoganda, the way to make sure I am not in propoganda is to close my eyes and blindly support bush in what-ever war he starts?

As for "How original of you!", I have read and informed myself for nearly 4 years now about America being evil. I've gotten more detailed and less bias in my accusation, and more educated about it. This opinion I have is my own, no one elses. So, yes, it is original of me, since I had come up with it all myself after I have found out that this is what happened.

As for the website, I've read a quarter of it, but I don't feel like finishing it right now. I'll post again after with my details on it.
July 20th, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADefence
Mostly since everyone walked out hapily, discussing it. Also, the fact a lot of people I heard blurt out during the film something along the lines of this is good. The fact everyone I've talked to that has seen it said it was a good film. . . Proof enough?
Why would that be proof enough? That is your opinion. You cannot honestly say "everyone" enjoyed the film. Some me some real proof, go out and poll them, get their opinions, and not your perception of their opinion, and then and only then will the statement not look so silly.

Quote:
Hrrmm, and I suppose, since you say this film is complete propoganda, the way to make sure I am not in propoganda is to close my eyes and blindly support bush in what-ever war he starts?
I think I stated fairly clearly what I said. Where did I say blindly support President Bush? Show me. Oh, or is this where you attempt to speak for me simply to make your point? Tsk, tsk. Blindly hating Bush is as silly as blindly following. Your bias is showing.

Quote:
As for "How original of you!", I have read and informed myself for nearly 4 years now about America being evil. I've gotten more detailed and less bias in my accusation, and more educated about it. This opinion I have is my own, no one elses. So, yes, it is original of me, since I had come up with it all myself after I have found out that this is what happened.
I can tell, almost all of the opinions you have stated are the same mantra repeated over and over by those that wish to inform themselves on other's opinions. "Evil?" Yes, that is very original.

Quote:
As for the website, I've read a quarter of it, but I don't feel like finishing it right now. I'll post again after with my details on it.
Why bother? Your mind is closed, obviously. You cannot see past what is being force fed down your throat by those you deem worthy of "information." (That does not mean those that ARE worthy of information)
July 22nd, 2004  
Ens. Soto
 
Moore researched all the facts with a team of lawyers, the OPINIONS illustrated in the movie ARE his, but facts are facts, I know there are a lotta bush supporters, I would be republican cuz republicans arent bad..and georgy isnt but um....Havent had as many jobs lost since the drepression, He tapped into funds that he promised not to when he got into office, Biggest defecit we've ever had, it'll take like a decade of prosperity to trully get out of it, and then theres his crooked VP, Cheney-the Halleburton man? getting money straight outta Iraq to his mailbox. I'd vote for a republican if it wasnt this exact administration. Bush has done some good but, these are the typ eof things that you dont exactly want to take a chance on thinking...Maybe it'll change in the next 4, no you wanna get someone different and make sure it is. STUFF aint workin boys, vote against corruption(that dirty cheney)..so much stuff with those guys who avoid taxes by owning mailboxes in like cayman islands.
July 23rd, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82
 
 
Micheal Moore just tries too stir up anger, and he needs a bullet. He IS POISONING AMERICA with his propoganda.

All yall can say about Bush is negative. He liberated the people in Iraq, and he lead us greatly after 9/11. If Kerry was in the white house we wouldve been attacked again. Bush chased down the bastards that destroyed those towers. All that Cheney stuff is BS, yall just pulled that out of your @$$.

As for jobs, we are slowly regaining. Its not going too be new overnight. I understand having your opinion but calling America "evil" is just wrong, and is an insult to me. TERRORISM IS EVIL, not the guys trying too stop it. Y'all make me sick, If you think America is evil go live in Mexico.

Keep a Texan in the white house 2004!
July 23rd, 2004  
Gunner13
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ens. Soto
Moore researched all the facts with a team of lawyers, the OPINIONS illustrated in the movie ARE his, but facts are facts
Really, which ones? The one about the relatives of UBL being flown out of the US on a special flight before air travel resumed? Hate to tell you, but that one is 100% not true! No one got on that plane before they were cleared by the FBI and the plane didn't leave until after air travel resumed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ens. Soto
Biggest defecit we've ever had, it'll take like a decade of prosperity to trully get out of it
Measured as a % of GDP, no it isn't at all. Previous deficits under other presidents were higher in terms of GDP. I am not saying that its a lot of $ anyway you count it, but note that deficits do not matter to the Democrats when they are handing other people's money out to the "poor" and "disadvantaged. Only when we spend it on National Defense do they raise any fuss and only when they are not in power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ens. Soto
and then theres his crooked VP, Cheney-the Halleburton man? getting money straight outta Iraq to his mailbox.
Nice cheap shot pal, care to back it up with some PROOF?

If this is where you are getting your "facts", you are really fooling yourself. Buying into the poisonous garbage that Michael Moore and Co. dish out is no way to form a reasoned opinion.
July 23rd, 2004  
mrcool011
 
president bush is awesome! i think he's doing a great job and not appeasing the enemy and going after our enemies.
July 23rd, 2004  
Duty Honor Country
 
 
as the economy goes, it started to tank under clinton

"Whether the US economy is plunging into a recession is the $64 million question of the day. Preliminary data for the December quarter suggests that US gross domestic product was growing at an annual rate of only 1.4% at the end of 2000, after slowing from 8.3% in the 1999 fourth quarter to 4.8%, 5.6% and 2.2% in each of the subsequent quarters.

Fears that the US economy was not headed into a period of slower growth what official economists call a ``soft landing'' but into a recession only really began to grip the capitalist class at the beginning of this year."

Bush took command in 2001 to an economy that was already on its way down. The bad thing for Bush is that the negative numbers finally came in under Bush's watch.

Check the numbers before saying Bush lead this country into a recession. Otherwise, you are making an empty claim