President Bush - Page 2

--
Boots

June 26th, 2004  
11bravo8387

Well Redneck I for one really appreciate you posting that story. I voted for Bush the first time and I'm gonna vote for DA MAN again. I think he is one of the best presidents we've had in a long time. I'm not gonna get on a soapbox so thats all I have to say. Thank you
June 26th, 2004  
Redneck

You're welcome, 11bravo, and I hear you there, I don't think there's any real doubt in anyone's mind here who I'm voting for.

And soldierzhonor, I remember reading that story somewhere, too (can't remember where either), should be able to find it on the internet though.
June 26th, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor
Thats why he is the one.

That, sir, is quality!
--
Boots
June 29th, 2004  
soldierzhonor

hehehe thats classic. Now for a Lord of the Rings one with "Return of the Prez" for a reelection one

Shouldnt be too hard for The President to be reelected. Kerry cant even find someone to run with him...which makes it that much easier I hope for Bush to give us 4 more.
June 29th, 2004  
thebrahmagr81

No words have been created to absolutely describe a moment like that. Awesome
July 10th, 2004  
Trevor

Farenheit 9/11 is stupid. I hate Michael Moore. Bush is good.
July 10th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Michael Moore, is not stupid! HE IS AN IDIOT!
Don't insult stupid people!
July 19th, 2004  
Tessa

If I were a american, I would vote for anything then Bush. That's <my> state of mind.
July 19th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

I have refused to see Farenheit 9/11 because I am not willing to give the Michael Moore $7 of my hard earned money. I will only see it at the dollar theater on half off tuesdays.

Has anyone else find it disturbing that HAMAS has publicly said that it would help distribute Farenheit 9/11 in the Middle East?
July 19th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Did You hear about that new book of his?
"White Fools"
I HATE HIM!!!!!