I present to you... the future that will take care of us.

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
7 yr. old Steals Car and Likes Hoodrat Stuff

There is one major problem and the Grandmother said it right there!

"I wanna whip his behind, that's what I wanna do right now.And I thought if they wouldn't take me to jail I'd whip his behind."

The problem that she pointed out was that we as parents cannot discipline our children properly anymore. I'm not talking about abusing the kids but sometimes a good smack across the kid's rear get the message through. Kid gives you back talk, one right across the face or the back of the head.

What's the kid's punishment? No video games for a WHOLE WEEKEND!!!! Oh God, what a harsh and painful punishment..... Man that kid is going to learn his lesson.

Either the grandmother and parents should give the kid a lesson in what a spanking really is and then have the little punk work off the debt. I'm talking about have him work. Not have him work around the house, but have the kid get a job and work and then have every single penny to pay for the damages and also for the insurance increase that his Grandmother is going to incur.

What a cop out, as much as the boy needs a good beating his parents/guardians need a bigger one.

Where was the supervision while a 7 year old was taking his grandmothers car keys and hanging out with his friend who came over for a smoke.

Its all very fine to blame society for not "allowing" the kid to be beaten but I would suggest that like every other kid through out history he is pushing his boundaries as hard as he can but unlike most he is finding no one pushing back.

Yeah... the parents are also a major issue. They have shown no proper child rearing. But that's also a little bit of a social problem. With the idea of passing the blame and also the fact that most folks now believe it is the state (schools) that should raise the kids. Sadly it's two sided.

You have parents that try and raise their kids right and the state says no. And because of that you have the exact polar opposite. Parents that believe that the state should raise the child.

Yeah - this is the problem we have. What have we lost since the baton was passed to us by previous generations?

Yeah... the parents are also a major issue. They have shown no proper child rearing. But that's also a little bit of a social problem. With the idea of passing the blame and also the fact that most folks now believe it is the state (schools) that should raise the kids. Sadly it's two sided.

You have parents that try and raise their kids right and the state says no. And because of that you have the exact polar opposite. Parents that believe that the state should raise the child.

To be perfectly frank the parents are not the major issue they are the only issue.
As adults it is our apathy that has allowed minority groups to push through ludicrous laws hell it is us that make up these minority groups, it is us that elect the officials that implement these laws, the failure is not at the kids level it is entirely at the adult level.

These kids are little more than the product of the world we gave them, this does not excuse their behavior nor should it but it does give it perspective and as far as I am concerned not only should the kid be punished but his parents should be found and charged with everything anything that applies to his actions because once parents are made responsible for these actions I believe they will show a damn sight more interest in what their offspring are up to rather than expecting the state to do it for them.

If you look at that video again you see a kid that had no understanding of actions and consequence this is shown clearly by the fact that the worst punishment he can think of is a weeks ban from his video game.

Last edited:
This makes me wonder what the kid is going to be like once he is a teen and has some level of intelligence. What is he going to do then?

As adults it is our apathy that has allowed minority groups to push through ludicrous laws.

This statement is correct, in my opinion.

[quote MontB; 426507]

' it is us that elect the officials that implement these laws' [/quote]

But here lies our problem.

How have we allowed the solution to slip away? What has been lost?

like his grand mother said "i'd give him a beating if they wouldn't send me to jail"

would the kid have done it if he was sh!t scared of being whupped hard by his parents?

This kid needs to go to juvy, old enough or not. He could've killed people behind the wheel of that SUV, thank God it was only a sign he took out.

Sadly "hood rat stuff" is glamorized by the media at every turn these days, and the parents are usually too busy working to do anything about it. And if they did use any type of effective punishment, they could go to jail and loose their kids.

That's what happens when people get too big of a bug up their butt. My parents still wipe the floor with me when I get in trouble, even for minor things. And despite all of it, i've learned, and I'm glad they do what they do.

That's what happens when people get too big of a bug up their butt. My parents still wipe the floor with me when I get in trouble, even for minor things. And despite all of it, i've learned, and I'm glad they do what they do.

Good for them and good for you to take what you know you deserve. I got the same from my Parents when I deserved it. Man, my head was a mop and my butt was a broom when I really screwed up.

But the kids are getting smarter about it. How many times have you had to respond to a "Child Abuse" compliant that kid called in, because he got a well deserved spanking?

Then no matter what the touchy feelies from DFS have to "investigate the allegation." Sometimes it doesn't surprise me that parents are reluctant to pop junior on the butt. Cause there's every chance some social worker is gonna want mom and dad charged.

Good for them and good for you to take what you know you deserve. I got the same from my Parents when I deserved it. Man, my head was a mop and my butt was a broom when I really screwed up.

Yep, And my head also doubles as a cleaning rag, or so my mom says.

the only thing that prevents me from going out and doing real crime is the fear that my dad'll nailgun me to the wall and just leave me there, catheterized and on an IV.

i think he'd actually do that, if i pushed him far enough...

Nowadays, even if you try to teach properly you are risking getting fired, getting sued or possibly even imprisonment. Believe me, I know.
Apparently the same goes to parenting.
It's almost like now we are forced, by law, to raise only losers.

But the kids are getting smarter about it. How many times have you had to respond to a "Child Abuse" compliant that kid called in, because he got a well deserved spanking?

Then no matter what the touchy feelies from DFS have to "investigate the allegation." Sometimes it doesn't surprise me that parents are reluctant to pop junior on the butt. Cause there's every chance some social worker is gonna want mom and dad charged.

You are right about that. Half the time the parents have done nothing wrong and it was the child that called DCF. Damn little punks are getting to smart. But I also think that it's because of the simple fact that most people today have this belief that spanking your kids is wrong.

Dr. Spock said back in the day that you shouldn't spank your kids. That was back in 1946. A couple of years before Dr. Spock died, he said that was the worst advice he ever gave.

For those of you that don't know who Dr. Spock is. He was a psychoanalyst and studied the raising of children. His book "Baby & Child Care" was against physical punishment of children. Well, three to four generations of parents and children have read that book and it has cause far more issues then it solved.

In 1994, four years before he died. He wrote a new book titled "Rebuilding American Family Values: A Better World for Our Children". Guess what he admitted in that book? Spanking is a proper thing and it should be done. Doesn't say beat the kid with a electrical cord or a wire coat hanger. But it does say that physical punishment does teach a child something that a talk or taking away his toys does not.

Guess what he admitted in that book? Spanking is a proper thing and it should be done. Doesn't say beat the kid with a electrical cord or a wire coat hanger.

My Mum's weapon of choice,... the ironing cord, doubled and held so the plugs stopped it slipping through her hands, it was one of those with three separate wires covered with a woven cotton outer sleeve. I guess it was just too convenient, hanging behind the kitchen door as it was.

Oooh,... ahhh,... it certainly used to make me jump and it left marks on the backs of my legs that could be still seen a week later, that was more embarrassing than the belting.

I'd hardly say that my parents didn't love me though, and why not. I was an absolutely charming child, other than the fact that I used to do things like drop a stick of Gelignite down the old water bore. Covering the house roof and Dad's garden in black slime, mud and stones as big as pidgeon eggs. Hence the nickname "Gelignite" Jones that stuck until I joined the Navy.

No,... I should have been told I was a naughty boy and given a good talking too,... NOT.

Last edited:
Back