Pregnant Woman Accused of Selling Sex

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]PASADENA, Md. (AP) - A seven-months-pregnant woman has been accused of soliciting money for sex in an advertisement on a popular Web site - with her husband acting as her pimp. Diana Cornwell, 34, and her husband, Jesse, 32, each face prostitution charges, Anne Arundel County police said.
"She advertised that she was pregnant and married," and she did so with her husband's knowledge, said Cpl. Sara Schriver, a police spokeswoman. "I have not heard of this before."
According to police, Cornwell posted an ad on craigslist.org, an Internet classified ad service, in which she offered sex for $300. An undercover officer made an appointment, and Jesse Cornwell greeted the officer at the door of their Pasadena home. Jesse Cornwell knew the officer was there for sex with his wife, police said.
It was unclear how long the ad had been posted on the site. Diana Cornwell had not been arrested before. Diana Cornwell was charged with prostitution, scheduling an act of prostitution and operating a house of prostitution. Her husband was charged with the latter two offenses.

[/FONT]

Victimless crime.

1.an action or an instance of negligence that is deemed injurious to the public welfare or morals or to the interests of the state and that is legally prohibited.
2.criminal activity and those engaged in it: to fight crime.
3.the habitual or frequent commission of crimes: a life of crime.
4.any offense, serious wrongdoing, or sin.
5.a foolish, senseless, or shameful act: It's a crime to let that beautiful garden go to ruin

Well, I don't think prostitution is harmful enough to be a crime. Old men sitting in positions of power are not changing my mind on that.

There are many laws on the books people would like changed. Speeding in a vehicle is not harmful by itself until you include other factors. But it is still against the law to do so.

Of course, speeding in a vehicle can get you and others killed. Prostitution is perhaps dangerous because of STDs. But if it were legal, there would be checkups for those. I personally would not resort to hiring a hooker, but I still don't see what harm it can do.

Of course, speeding in a vehicle can get you and others killed. Prostitution is perhaps dangerous because of STDs. But if it were legal, there would be checkups for those. I personally would not resort to hiring a hooker, but I still don't see what harm it can do.

Who is going to pay for the checkups? Some of the tests for STDs cost gads upon gads of money. Some of them do not show up as being carriers or being infected for years after they have contracted the disease.

So conceviably one prostitute could have sex with 3 people a night for an entire year (taking 2 weeks off for vacation and working 5 days a week hehe). That is at least 750 people per year per prostitute (just using these numbers for now). Now let's say that there are on average 5,000 prostitutes per state. (again just a number, we know it can be more or less).

Now take that to the next logical conclusion that at least 10% of the prostitution population would carry some sort of fatal/incurable STD. That means at least 75 persons per year per prostitute would be infected. These people then carry them on to other sex partners and possibly families etc etc.

500 infected Prostitutes per state x 75 persons per prostitue per year x 50 states = 1,875,000 persons being infected annually from prostitutes alone. Now add in friends, family, co-workers, etc of those persons that can get infected with Hepatitis or some other highly contagious disease . . . and you begin to see my point perhaps.

Some think STDs are bad now.."You ain't seen nothing yet baby".

So no..Prostitution legalized would cause more long-term harm than good.

Last edited:
Back