Pre-Military exercise

Swimming: NEVER swim alone. -- Two to three times a week, 1,000 to 2,000 meters each time. -- One day a week, try to swim wearing cammies and boots for 100 meters. Wear fins when swimming half the time as well.

Running: -- Four to five times a week, 3 to 5 miles as fast as you can. -- Twice a week, do rucksack marches carrying a 30 to 50-pound load marching 5 to 15 miles at a fast walking pace.

PT: Every other day. -- Pull-ups, 75 to 100 repetitions (seven to 10 sets of 10 reps). -- Push-ups, 200 to 300 repetitions (10 to 15 sets of 20 reps). -- Sit-ups, 200 to 300 repetitions (five to 10 sets of 40 to 50 reps).

I found that workout somewhere, I can't remember where. But they said it was a good workout for anyone that didn't have access to excersise equipment. I'm not exactly up to those levels yet, but I'm working on it.

no way

Mod Edit: Post Removed. If you want to push your website and/or book on this forum, you will follow the listed requirements to do so. You will not place a negative shadow on valid information for publicity purposes.

Back