Prayers for those in the Services

Padre

Milforum Chaplain
Ok, it's nearly Sunday. At our Church Parade we squeeze in a few prayers asked for anyone by anyone. If you would like a padre and his soldier flock to pray for your intentions/needs/concerns/hopes, just post it here.

Considerations:

1. if you post a prayer for those on operations best not to mention exact name & location for security reasons.
2. i'll check this post before every Sunday
3. This is for primarily "Defence" people, but won't refuse to pray for civilians.
4. Just as we remember our War dead, we should not forget the living also - some of whom carry a lot of burdens inside and outside bases/ships.
:salute2:

My grandfather had a meal blessing that I heard him recite hundreds of times. One line was, "God bless the preacher, the teacher, the boy in service." That's always hung with me, so how's that for a first prayer request, Padre.

i got a request for three of my brothers (well, i served with them on the gridiron so that makes them brothers). two are deployed in Iraq, both in baghdad, and the other is stationed in okinawa.

thank you very much Padre.

That's a great idea Padre. If it's not to much trouble, could you please pray for my great-grandfather who is a WWII veteran? He just got diagnosed with terminal bladder cancer about a week ago, so he could use all the prays he can get through this tough time. Thank you! :D

A prayer for Fabrizio Quattrocchi, the Italian who was kidnapped and murdered in Iraq while famously saying "I'll show you how an Italian dies!". Made us all proud.

Thank you Padre.

All prayers duly recorded and noted. Thanks. We'll bombard Heaven with them this Sunday and onward. Best wishes to all who have asked for help from the good Lord.

:salute:

Thank you Padre. You know I'm kinda looking for faith in my own way. I was told it rarely comes knocking on your door.

Back