Power Is

--
Boots

December 28th, 2014  
tetvet

Topic: Power Is

Power is having people call on you the POTUS is the most powerful person on earth which means other people of power should call on him there is no need for him to travel any further than the Oval Office .
December 28th, 2014  
Kesse81

In Denmark, POTUS is a brand of condoms.

Gives "Hail to the Chief" a whole new meaning!
December 28th, 2014  
tetvet

Denmark hardly qualifies as anything close to power .
--
Boots
December 28th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
Denmark hardly qualifies as anything close to power .
Maybe not. But we are one of the best friends you have in Europe

Denmark has the distinction of being the only Nordic country that is a member of both NATO and the European Union (EU), making it an especially valuable partner of the United States in a wide variety of endeavors in Europe and around the World

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...lobal-partners

December 29th, 2014  
tetvet

Denmark is equal to a flea on an elephants ass with the world being the Elephant .
December 29th, 2014  
Kesse81

And you are exactly the kind of American who makes others see you as arogante and ignorant @ssholes.
I know what my country helps to ensure, but youre probably too brain dead to understand.
December 29th, 2014  
JOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
Denmark is equal to a flea on an elephants ass with the world being the Elephant .
This is an @ssnine statement. Why do you try and make us Americans look so ridiculous with statements like this.
December 29th, 2014  
Kesse81

Well JOC.
Fortunately, the vast majority of Americans Ive met, are far more intelligent and welcoming.
December 29th, 2014  
tetvet

Seems to me you are making a personal attack which is against forum rules you might need a couple days in the penalty box .
December 29th, 2014  
brinktk

Apparently Tetvet is of the belief that might makes right...I wonder what would happen if he were king for a day....