potentially and realistically

AmericanSweetheart

For a school project a young boy went up to his father and said, "Dad, the teacher gave us an assignment to determine the difference between potentially and realistically. Can you help me?" The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother If she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then, ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that." So the Boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The mother replied, "Of course I would!? We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids To a great University!" The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The girl replied, "Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt. I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?!?!?! The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" "Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million bucks would buy?" His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between potentially and realistically?" The boy replied, "Yes... potentially.......you and I are sitting on three million dollars...........but realistically.........we're living with two prostitutes and a queer."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back