Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Agnostic

• Muslim

• Other

• Total voters
I'm sorta limited on the choices here....there's not even a "Other" so I can not vote.......I myself am a "Deist"......

Also you sorta left out the world's largest religion even though I do not personally agree with it in anyway shape or form.

mvilla2426 said:
I am a combo...... Taoist/wiccan

Not trying to seem judgemental but how the heck do you mix these too? They sorta run contrary......other then they both support environmental conservation they have little in common.

Sgt. Nick Fury said:
mvilla2426 said:
I am a combo...... Taoist/wiccan

Not trying to seem judgemental but how the heck do you mix these too? They sorta run contrary......other then they both support environmental conservation they have little in common.

You can be Taoist and be anything ya want to...... Honestly it is less of a religion and more of a way of life...... and there are only certain wiccan things that I practice... I make up my own rules when it comes to life. I don't stick to what society says I SHOULD do.

mvilla2426 said:
I make up my own rules when it comes to life. I don't stick to what society says I SHOULD do.

So do you drive on the left side of the road and assassinate prairie dogs with a flamethrower? Just curious because society tells you not to do stuff like that, too. ;) :lol:

In all seriousness, aside from laws, our "society" really doesn't "tell" us to do anything, the things you do and the decisions you make are in reality based off of (or should be based off of) what you believe is right, and just because that idea of right is shared by others doesn't make you some sort of conformist robot.

So do you drive on the left side of the road and assassinate prairie dogs with a flamethrower? Just curious because society tells you not to do stuff like that, too.

LOL@that......

Oh, well, I wrote Jewish, although in all honesty im an atheist...But being a Jew is a nationality issue.....

Redneck said:
[So do you drive on the left side of the road and assassinate prairie dogs with a flamethrower? Just curious because society tells you not to do stuff like that, too. ;) :lol: .

Please don't argue with me..... Theres nothing wrong with being a nonconformist.

I'm not going to say anything further on this issue, because quite frankly I don't see the point......

If you have anything to say tho this, please do so in PM. Thanks.

RFL (riverina football leauge)

i go every sunday, rain, hail or shine :)

it has every thing a good religion needs:
1)passion
2) sermons at half time (coach telling you what you did wrong and what will happen if you dont do right.)
3) singing
4)and best of all everybodys welcome, not matter where you come from.

Back