Posters' religion. - Page 4

View Poll Results :What's your religion ?
Christian Protestant ( please specify confession ) 5 17.86%
Christian Catholic 5 17.86%
Christian Orthodox 3 10.71%
Other Christian confessions 2 7.14%
Jewish ( go for it, Sherman ! ) 1 3.57%
Buddhist 0 0%
Induist 0 0%
Atheist 7 25.00%
Agnostic 2 7.14%
Muslim 0 0%
Other 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

July 22nd, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

I know that people who devote their lives too spreading Gods word, would not lie too people. Especially since they witness it. Meteor showers and Ghost fire (which I have never heard of) are miracles. Some things you just cant explain, and scientists just explain Gods work.
July 22nd, 2004  
dsj

They are imagining things. There was a person I know who's car got towed and at frist they thought it was a sign from god.Ghost fires are not god's work, it's a natural process of the decaying of human hair.
July 22nd, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Theres a big difference between getting your car towed, and a miracle . Everything is Gods work, from being born, too dying. Science is explaining Gods work. Everything on earth works too perfectly and intricately for their not to be a creator.
--
Boots
July 22nd, 2004  
dsj

So when ever you don't know something you rely on god? the humans have for years liek the earth is the center of the universe and every thing revolves around it.
July 22nd, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

I rely on God all the time. I dont belive that the earth is the center of the universe, and I dont know any Christian religion that does. If I dont understand or know something, there is probably a solution, but some things you cant solve. We can argue until the cows come in, but I dont think we're going to change eachothers minds. We all have our opinions and theories. I guess we find out when we die.
July 24th, 2004  
JAdkinson

I am Chirstian Independant (Undenominational)
July 24th, 2004  
Bootboy82

I'm an atheist. Or maybe agnostic. I've never spent much thoughts about that.

Let's say, I believe in what I can see. And of course I believe in the existence of oxygen although I can't see it...
July 24th, 2004  
Mark Conley

good morning actafool and dsj

please stay on topic. the topic is to post your belief (the denomination, sect or division). Why not start another post and discuss your theorys on what you believe there?

July 28th, 2004  
otterbear2468

I am purely a hardcore proud CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!! all the way! 8)
July 28th, 2004  
avckc

Im a hardcore proud Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)