post YOUR space ;-)

I see the red bag......are they govenment's files? lol
No they are my potato chips LOL

And TI I drink Black Sambuca, LMAO! I noticed its in the pic, I should of moved it.

I don't drink fosters unless its lite ice,

I'm a Carlton Cold girl myself :wink:

When I say that I see "other creatures" no one believes me.. well, I got proof:

pb050170ub4.jpg

lol :sleep:

I've heard that most Australians don't drink Foster's. Is that true, Kiwi? Or Monty? Or someone?

I've heard that most Australians don't drink Foster's. Is that true, Kiwi? Or Monty? Or someone?
WHAT THE!!!
I think I have just been called an Aussie
You realise you can be reported for insults and you have just insulted two nationalities in one hit.

:)

Hehe I am not a huge fan of Fosters although I do like VB and Carltons.

WHAT THE!!!
I think I have just been called an Aussie
You realise you can be reported for insults and you have just insulted two nationalities in one hit.

Hehe I am not a huge fan of Fosters although I do like VB and Carltons.
LMAO!
Come on Aussie Come on!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Fosters is gross.

Steinies is better :wink:

But you can't get it here in OZ. Damn.

LMAO!
Come on Aussie Come on!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Fosters is gross.

Steinies is better :wink:

But you can't get it here in OZ. Damn.

Oddly enough I am not a fan of [SIZE=-1]Steinlager[/SIZE] and Speights just tastes like fizzy liquid asphalt hell I would drink MGD before I would take either, I tend to prefer the Aussie beers (Just don't tell anyone or I will end up sentenced to a week on a beach in Aussie) with the exception of those hideous wheat blends they make.

Yeah Aussie beer is good, I like Crown, don't drink bitter, I think is more a man's drink.

I like my carlton cold.

Being 24 hour call they need to be light, not heavy.:sarc:

you fellas need to take a chill pill :rolleyes:
---

Anyway, no one said studying for midterm exams was going to be easy:

pb040161nk6.jpg

:sleep: :brave:

Last edited:
you know me, I like some kind of organization 8). That was my Art History class. We had to learn and memorize specific "art works" such as sculptures, buildings, paintings. We had to know their dates and locations and should be able to write one or two things about it. Believe me, its frustrating :-x But I managed to pass, with excellent grades :read:

you know me, I like some kind of organization 8). That was my Art History class. We had to learn and memorize specific "art works" such as sculptures, buildings, paintings. We had to know their dates and locations and should be able to write one or two things about it. Believe me, its frustrating :-x But I managed to pass, with excellent grades :read:

When it comes to organisation I work on the 3 foot rule.
Everything should be within 3 foot of the computer desk doesnt matter how high its stacked or how randomly its piled just as long as it meets the 3 foot rule.

Back