Post "Your So.." Jokes

JulesLee

you're so poor, when i saw you kicking a can down the street and i asked what you were doing, you said you were moving.

you're so fat, when you walked into a restaurant, they gave you a group discount.

you're so ugly, when you stuck your head out the car window, the police arrested you for mooning

ur so poor taht when u walked around with one shoe on i asked "did u lose a shoe?" nd u said "no i just found one!"

your so stupid that when you were locked in the bathroom you peed your pants.

your so stupid u climbed over a glass wall just to see the other side.

Your so stupid you stared at an orange juice carton for an hour because it said concentrate on it! (yes most used haha)

you're so poor when i was at your house and steped on a lit ciagrette your mom asked "who turned off the heat??!"

You're so poor that when I needed to use the restroom and I asked you, you said "Pick a corner! Any corner!"

you're so fat, when you jumped in the ocean, the whales started to sing "we are family."

Your so ugly when your mom kicked you out of the house, your mom got fined for littering

Add more guyz XD

you're so poor, when i finished my meager dinner at your house and asked "what's for dessert?" your dad pulled his pants down and said brownies.

Youre so fat..The last time you saw 90210 was on the bathroom scale.

Youre so fat, ya left the house in high heels and came back wearin flip flops.

FYI this is called "DOZENS" yall...

Your momma's so fat she gets charged long distance when she talks to herself.

Back