Post your hilarious, scary, or just downright weird things

--

November 18th, 2004  
jrotcwmckinnon

Topic: Post your hilarious, scary, or just downright weird things

Post your hilarious, scary, or just downright weird things that happened in your practice
November 18th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

I was bothered by an overzealos seamen while I was pissing, Koosh said I should have turned around.
November 19th, 2004  
jrotcwmckinnon

Dang!!
--
November 20th, 2004  
rotc boy

the only one i have is when some kid wore his charlie shoes with his cammies because he couldnt find his combat boots.
November 21st, 2004  
jrotcwmckinnon

You got that right rotc boy!
November 22nd, 2004  
Trevor

I was practicing with my squadron's hockey team for an upcoming tournament against some sea and army cadet corps. We share the base with an army and sea cadet corps, and we were practicing on the night that the army cadets were parading. There was a squad marching past where we were playing, and the sergeant in command of the squad kept telling them to be quiet and not look around (worst drill and discipline i've ever seen in my life, I'm so thankful for my squadron), Anyways, finally the sergeant said "If you look talk one more time..I....I just don't know what I'll do!" What a numpty.
November 25th, 2004  
rotc boy

what a tool
November 25th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Hey, keep the comments to yourself unless you have a story pertaining to them. All other comments after this point will be deleted.

Sorry, but they are annoying and make a lot of distractions on the thread.
December 5th, 2004  
lewis9119

one practic a privet had to thak over.
December 5th, 2004  
Gorfour20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis9119
one practic a privet had to thak over.
I have to ask this and if mods think this is meaningless, please delete....

But, is that english? If there is a problem in spelling there is a nice nifty spellcheck feature that I use myself.

Please, type english