Post yer ribbons!

Gorfour20

Well, we all know that some cadets join a place for the ribbons, you never know. Personally its nothing big to me....but....

rack0.JPG

And for AFROTC:

recruiting.gif
earhar-star.GIF

For CAP people I know you go to http://www.mcchord.org/rack_builder/ then you have to take a screenshot then crop it, then find someone to host it.

Can't really get them here, and do not really have that many in 2 years, but I have Encampment,Curry,Arnold,Wright,Rickenbacker,Lindbergh. Also just go to www.CAPMART.org

I did it for you - Crazy

USAFAUX2004.jpg

i got military excellence, pulaski parade, mini sea cruise, minibootcamp, drill team, colorguard, air rifle, participation, unit service, community service, PT ribbon, examplary conduct, examplary personal appearance, distinguished unit, NS 1 outstanding Cadet, aptitude, academic, and orientation = 18 ribbons all in my freshmen year besides NS1 outstanding Cadet

(Crazy's Edit = and they all look like..... This!)

CadetEnsignAraque.jpg

CadetEnsignAraque said:
i got military excellence, pulaski parade, mini sea cruise, minibootcamp, drill team, colorguard, air rifle, participation, unit service, community service, PT ribbon, examplary conduct, examplary personal appearance, distinguished unit, NS 1 outstanding Cadet, aptitude, academic, and orientation = 18 ribbons all in my freshmen year besides NS1 outstanding Cadet

Do you guys have a ribbon for everything?

Here are mine. I think my real ones are in a small black box somewhere in my room. But, don't tell my officers that.
untitled238ho.png

nulli secundus said:
Here are mine. I think my real ones are in a small black box somewhere in my room. But, don't tell my officers that.
untitled238ho.png

Ok there is no way you can have 4 citations....just no way. Explain...

NJROTC: Gold Fitness Lamp, 2 stars indicating 3 sea cruises on the last ribbon. Also, Navy Expert Rifle and Pistol Marksmanship ribbons worn subordinate to the others (couldn't get 'em on the ribbon checker).

ribbons.jpg

USAFAUX2004 said:
CadetEnsignAraque said:

Do you guys have a ribbon for everything?

no

~C

Ok, Im so bad with computers so I'm just going to say what I have to save time.

Unit Citation Award
Doolittle Achievement
Lindbergh Achievement
Rickenbacker Achievement
Wright Brothers Award
Feik Achievement
Arnold Achievement
Curry Achievement
Red Service
Cadet Community Service
Cadet Advisory Council
Encampment
Cadet Recruiter

OoooooAahhhhh.... My only problem is I never get a chance to wear my blues uniform because I am supposed to match my flight (basic flight), so I have 9 out of the 13 listed on my uniform.

For CAP:
Curry, Arnold, Wright, Rickenbaker, Lindbergh,
Doolittle, Goddard, Armstrong, Encampment,
NCSA(Hawk Mountain), CAC, Search 'Find,"
Red Service, Unit Citation

*+color guard(won group competition, came in seccond at wing)

For MCJROTC:
Color Guard, Drill Team, Best Drill Cadet,
Community Service, Exellence in Military Training
(affectionately known as the field trip ribbon),
Sports, Longevity and Fidelity, NCO Leadership,
Exellence in Military Leadership Medal

none yet, but that's just because i just started, im getting rifle team, superior marksman, and community service next time we wear our uniform 8)

LOL, Duckie, you are fine. Ignore all the officers telling you you should have more ribbons, believe me, I had to put up with this for months "when I was a NCO I had 13 ribbons, go get more!"

alliehz said:
LOL, Duckie, you are fine. Ignore all the officers telling you you should have more ribbons, believe me, I had to put up with this for months "when I was a NCO I had 13 ribbons, go get more!"

My AIM to C/Maj Korona consisted of a :cen: quote and, "I'm too sick to rob the ribbon box. And If I hadn't just failed at sitting up, I would go find my leadership book and study that!"

Yeah, duckie has one hell of a cold!

thaks for posting mine crazy, however i do not have the Feik ribbon. although i joined in april 2003, we still did not have the ribbon, or the test ar anything else by the time i was a Senior airman. (what can i say? our commander was pretty bad with the cadet program, but the new one rules!)

USAFAUX2004 said:
thaks for posting mine crazy, however i do not have the Feik ribbon. although i joined in april 2003, we still did not have the ribbon, or the test ar anything else by the time i was a Senior airman. (what can i say? our commander was pretty bad with the cadet program, but the new one rules!)

Even if your commander sucked, you still have the feik ribbon. The test is still called the Wright Brothers test. But its really the Feik test and the Wright Brothers exam is for SSgt so regardless, you should be wearing it.

I am Affraid that although you are a Major and know more than I do but if you go to the www.cadetstuff.org and look up Captain (Senior Member) Elfstrom, then you will hit right on to my new Commander. he worked with the cadet program for a long time and he told us that because the award was not issued, to save the confusion we will have to just go with out it.

Back