Post a Picture of Yourself!

FutureRANGER

Hey now that we all know each other by internet personalties, post a picture of yourself! It'll be interesting to see what we all look like.

Unfortunetly, I don't have a picture of myself.

Oh yea, probably be better to post a link if you can, so we don't eat up all Redleg's bandwith.

:D

I have more that I have to post, and then I will quit... and when I find more that I like, I'll bring the thread back to life and post them. YAY!

Me very very very mad at my colorguard... on to more pictures before the memories start coming back... :?

sig.jpg
I just think this is cool. The background was where I first got really familiar with how cool paint could really be... lol... that was making others.

Sir, are we discussing the colorguard picture? Oh dear, I'm sure Justin agrees, you don't want to see them, altho they are somewhat humorous now... just really really really embarrassing.

Now your pics work!
Nice pics crazycadet!
Ive never seen blue name tags on combats tho! Nifty!

GuyontheRight said:
Wow, thats the first time Ive been called Sir, well ever... Makes a guy feel important :D

glad you now feel important Sir. Haha, you can tell when I'm going back and forth between posting here and on CS... everyone on there is Sir, Ma'am, Airman, or Sergeant, or the one and only, Master Guns.

ntt said:
Nice pics crazycadet!
Thanks. (happy now :p )

ntt said:
Ive never seen blue name tags on combats tho! Nifty!
Not really sure why CAP decided to do that, but hey, we do get some weird looks sometime, and my JROTC friends never miss a chance to tell me how stupid it looks. :roll: Felt like punching 2 of the the other day, they started freakin out about me not having a belt (long story) and then that my base coat (I haven't had time to do anything else with them) needed to be reshined (when it looked better then any base coat they ever had lol, I'm always giving them shining tips). Yeah... really pissed me out cause they made a huge deal out of it, and I was already having a horrible day....

[/rant]

Back