Post a Picture of Yourself! - Page 91

--
Boots

March 4th, 2006  
The Cooler King

WAC possibly?
March 4th, 2006  
zander_0633

Well, I can tell from her rank! There is a star in the rank, so this means she is from the Air force!
March 4th, 2006  
Locke

the other week i went to the beach with some friends, while there we all had a shot at fire twirling. these shots were taken with my phone, im trying to get scans of some of the better ones.

here goes:

here is one of me, praying i dont get hit!

erin, donig a good crucifix!!

bella, twirling like crazy!

me again:

it was awesome fun, we sat outside for about 2 hours. in the end we got hungry and we had kero left over (thats what you soak the firey things in) so wetried to dig a hole and put it in and light it, but bella couldn't get the lighter to work, so our plans for fire were dashed!
--
Boots
March 4th, 2006  
zander_0633

hah! Are you in Iraq?
March 4th, 2006  
Navy Boy

No,he's on the beach.

By the way Locke nice pics.
March 4th, 2006  
AJChenMPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cooler King
WAC possibly?
It appears that the pic was taken in 1959, and women were officially allowed into the US military in 1948 -- so it does appear she was legitimately a US Air Force Airman.
March 4th, 2006  
babyboy4u363

locke, doin poi =D good lad. if anyone has any questions on poi or staff etc. then give me a shout. im surprised you'r friend let you spin fire without any unlit practice though, its dangerous, i span for a year without trying fire.. nice pics
March 4th, 2006  
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander_0633
Well, I can tell from her rank! There is a star in the rank, so this means she is from the Air force!
You're right. I didn't noticed the rank.

BTW, nice pics, Locke.
March 5th, 2006  
zander_0633

Any more pics guys?
March 5th, 2006  
Fox

Why don't you post a pic that you went to Aisan Aerospace Show?