Post a Picture of Yourself!

VargTass said:
Well, This is me.. And yah, I am a girl. :p
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11416635/

I actually want my tongue pierced... it would be so awesome, but hurt like a :cen:.

Yeah, I walked into a Hot Topic the other day, and go really funny looks (i was wearing a old navy "shear (not really" long sleeved off the shoulder top,) jeans, and clogs), and then all these people came up to me,"Uh, can I help you? Do you have any idea what you are looking for?" Me: Nope, just looking, by the way, yall have some awesome clothes. And those earrings are adorable" They just walked away.

Then my friend who actually get's his clothes from there burst out laughing...

oopsie for me!

CrazyCadet142 said:
VargTass said:
Well, This is me.. And yah, I am a girl. :p
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11416635/

I actually want my tongue pierced... it would be so awesome, but hurt like a :cen:.

Yeah, I walked into a Hot Topic the other day, and go really funny looks (i was wearing a old navy "shear (not really" long sleeved off the shoulder top,) jeans, and clogs), and then all these people came up to me,"Uh, can I help you? Do you have any idea what you are looking for?" Me: Nope, just looking, by the way, yall have some awesome clothes. And those earrings are adorable" They just walked away.

Then my friend who actually get's his clothes from there burst out laughing...

oopsie for me!

It hurts like :cen: to pierce in the tounge. My lil sis just took one in the tounge.

I just got my nipples pierced together.

NYAY! I peed in da pool!

zip.jpg

Welcome back, Therese. ;)

god damn!!! thast u therese!! :shock:
ur diferent thast for sure,missed u :lol: send a PM sometimes......

Marksman said:
god damn!!! thast u therese!! :shock:
ur diferent thast for sure,missed u :lol: send a PM sometimes......

Lol. Well, Things change and so have I. Except from applying to the military soon I am going to take a course on how to ride a galop horse.

;)

Then yall will see me race: :twisted:

Yikes I'm appalled at the lack of photos of myself doing anything.

this is when you realize how alone you are.
I been alone the whole time. No one to hold the camera.

run and hide

Bask in my odd looking glory. Or don't. I'm cool with whatever you choose. XD
[link]
Hopefully that works. =Xx=

Knees are a terrible thing to hurt :(

My computer's going some severe problems and I'm reformating, fixing etc this thing like there's no tomorrow.
However, I got a picture of me in a suit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/the_13th_redneck/MeinSuit.jpg

My final few months (or however long they tell me to wait) as a civvie.
I don't have any good photos.
I just realized that I look like a midget in this pictures. I'm 167cm or 5'6". So a midget to some standards. :p

I used to drink whisky, vodka and anything else before, but now I'll settle for beer only because I was drinking too much in the past and did too much of no good sh*t

Back