Post a Picture of Yourself!

I do sincerely hope you're the one on the left ;)

While we're on the topic of big cats, it was not but a week ago I was up in the Angeles National Forest doing my daily run, (which I had done a thousand times before) and i ran into a mountain lion. I swear it was 15 feet away from me, so so so close. He looked straight at me, and I at him. I came to my sense 2 seconds later and started flailing my arms and jumping up and down and yelling and screamind and snarling bloody murder, trying to scare it away. All the while, I was slowly backing up the trail, and when I got out of sight I took off faster than a runaway train. It wasn't till after it all happened I got really scared, but dingdangit it was a thrill! :D

Welcome to the forum BookReader, I LOVE big cats. :D

FutureRANGER said:
I do sincerely hope you're the one on the left ;)

While we're on the topic of big cats, it was not but a week ago I was up in the Angeles National Forest doing my daily run, (which I had done a thousand times before) and i ran into a mountain lion. I swear it was 15 feet away from me, so so so close. He looked straight at me, and I at him. I came to my sense 2 seconds later and started flailing my arms and jumping up and down and yelling and screamind and snarling bloody murder, trying to scare it away. All the while, I was slowly backing up the trail, and when I got out of sight I took off faster than a runaway train. It wasn't till after it all happened I got really scared, but dingdangit it was a thrill! :D

Welcome to the forum BookReader, I LOVE big cats. :D

Unfortunately yes I am

Go to your photo editing area under Edit and then there should be something that says "resize." Then you must put it to be under 80 each way. Or go to the website I used above and download their program. You get 150 free pics. When you upload your pic to them I think it will size it properly and post it on their website. You can then link it here.

Hurrah!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got a photo of myself, its b&w but it should suffice.

Stafford911 said:
Note to self.Dont piss of any women on this board. They all seem to have millitary training and/or large animals

I have neither, but my sq cc still tells my cadets to not argue with me because I'm a female, and I will win.

Back