Post a Picture of Yourself! - Page 70

--
Boots

October 26th, 2005  
Hookedonlemons

Sorry for bumping (big or not)
But I fianlly got my digicam working and I snapped a pic of myself
I know its a sketchy salute, but I was trying to hold my salute and the camera while evening it out

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97...ns/Room010.jpg
October 26th, 2005  
Locke

thats a pretty good self snap of you there mate

some of my mates mastered the art of the drunken self snap at parties, they would grab a camera, and CLICK. at the start of the year they would be lucky if the picture contained any part of their body in it - we got many nice shots of the ground or the sky though. by the end of the year they had it down pat and were taking some pretty good snaps
October 26th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Doody, you are one bad mother !

Nice pic there Lemons
--
Boots
October 30th, 2005  
Navy Boy

Funny pics Doody lol.

And awsome pics Hookedonlemons.
October 30th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

I wouldn't really consider myself a bad If you only knew me in person

I feel the most amusing pict is the one labled "1st day of war." We are all sitting around listing to BBC radio reporting about the war kicking off and all. I looked around thinking "wow, we are at war and look at how relaxed we all are." So I got someone to snap a pict.
November 6th, 2005  
AussieNick

Me with F89 Minimi (with blank firing barrel and Night weapons sight) on transport to the range.

Me at the range with F88 Steyr. It's about 0600 and we're just about to shake out for our first platoon attack of the day.
November 6th, 2005  
bulldogg

At the PLA owned firing range here in China.
November 6th, 2005  
Navy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNick

Me with F89 Minimi (with blank firing barrel and Night weapons sight) on transport to the range.

Me at the range with F88 Steyr. It's about 0600 and we're just about to shake out for our first platoon attack of the day.
All I see is two red x's
November 6th, 2005  
bulldogg

Right click the X and choose "show picture" if it doesn't load then yer just SOL.
November 6th, 2005  
Navy Boy

Oh I see them now my bad AussieNick
By the way awsome pics AussieNick