Post a Picture of Yourself! - Page 69

--
Boots

October 9th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureHMSGrad
LOL That's really sweet! Thank you.

You know, Italian_Guy, you're right. I think that I'm going to take it off actually.
I must have missed something. Is someone disparaging/slathering over/slandering or just bothering our Future? Why, I oughtta!
October 9th, 2005  
FutureHMSGrad

Oh that's sweet of you to express such concern Missileer! No, not on this site. You've all been VERY nice, but I did have some online stalker a few months ago that claim to have "PhotoShopped" me onto the bodies of women on 'adult material' websites, so I'm a little weary about having myself online at all. Not that I think any of you would do it, but he's found me on random websites in the past, so I'd just rather not chance it, if he ever found me here.
October 9th, 2005  
Missileer

I see. In that case, don't give him/her/it a chance. Take your pictures off, and you're right about stalking. It's just a way to stalk without getting caught. Cyberstalker.
--
Boots
October 10th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Listen, Doc, if you need me to rough some one up for you, I will.
October 10th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

Aw, rats. Missed again.
October 10th, 2005  
Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJChenMPH
Aw, rats. Missed again.
yeah, dammit
oh well, im sure we will deal with it, somehow

//heads over to "international hotties" thread
October 21st, 2005  
Team Infidel

Ok folks..... time to step up to the plate and put some new photos up here. Let's get this thread going again!!
October 23rd, 2005  
Redleg

Off-topic posts removed.

MightyMacbeth, consider this a warning!
More posts like that, and this thread will be locked..
October 23rd, 2005  
MightyMacbeth

I see Mighty Napoleon is indeed a threat..

Forgive my misunderstanding mighty Redleg. I shall proove myself a loyal Colonel. Farewell
October 26th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

well I finally posted more picts of moi

http://community.webshots.com/album/275931637pNbiph