Post a Picture of Yourself! - Page 66

--
Boots

August 24th, 2005  
mzspaztastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Ben Dover. Hmmmm! Ben Dover. Who would name a kid Ben Dover?
i went to a school with a ben dover. no kidding.

and a candy apple.

and a sam adams.

im not kidding.
August 24th, 2005  
AussieNick

This is me on an endurance and sleep deprivation exercise, hence the pointless activity of endless marching with a stretcher with full jerry cans.

end of the endurance/sleep deprivation ex.

While I'm at it, this is a pic of my ute parked down at the West Beach yacht club.
August 24th, 2005  
babyboy4u363

da those pics arent workin for me!
--
Boots
August 24th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield

Now this is of some of the old boys that fought with. I am in the back row in the centre. Amongst the photo is my old OC who became the Minister For Defence, or in American Terms the Sectary For War
Distinguished looking group of gentlemen.
August 24th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by >*CrAzY*<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Crazy, this is going to surprise you but Coca-Cola bottles and distributes all the other brands you mentioned. Now that's amazing but true.
I know I just named off Coke PRODUCTS.

Those are what are in our schools drink machines - and my school is sponsored by coke... or was.

But still - we don't refer to them all as Coke.
I was sort of yanking your chain. I personally use "cold drink" for soft drinks. Texans really don't call everything "Coke." But Coke does own more than is comfortable for my liking. Especially the way they buy their way into schools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzspaztastic
i went to a school with a ben dover. no kidding.

and a candy apple.

and a sam adams.

im not kidding.
I personally knew a "Chery Legg" and "Saylor Shipp." I went to High School with Chery and to Church with Saylor.
August 24th, 2005  
Redneck

KEEP IT WITHIN SPITTING DISTANCE OF THE TOPIC!

Any further posts about coke and/or coke variants will be deleted, and the offending poster forced to drink a gallon of uncarbonated coke syrup.
August 24th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck

Any further posts about coke and/or coke variants will be deleted, and the offending poster forced to drink a gallon of uncarbonated coke syrup.
Yessir!
September 6th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

ttt -- we need new/more pics!
September 6th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck

that is HARSH!
September 7th, 2005  
babyboy4u363

That first pic is me looking VERY dazed having just woken up in the harbour and half my cam having come off in my sleep. That was the same night I went to sleep forgetting I had a mag on and my IW was cocked, then woke up to find the safety off....