Post a Picture of Yourself!

:shoothea:

You know, lets make it like this. Name great historical people that were aprox your hieght. Ooh mines are too mighty :mrgreen:

k, I don't know if this is going to work or not, and if not, I'll work on it, but here (hopefully) is a pic of me....

Attachments

• picofme.jpg
    picofme.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 19
I'm short, have auburn hair (that's currently black), green eyes, and I weigh less than my sister...there. Now you know what I look like. Just use your imaginations to fill in the blanks.

I'm short, have auburn hair (that's currently black), green eyes, and I weigh less than my sister...there. Now you know what I look like. Just use your imaginations to fill in the blanks.

Yes that right thats our seven's, but true seven's you are pretty you know, nothing wrong with the pics you showed me. :|

Oh, that could be very dangerous. :firedevi:

Hey Sevens, what're you gonna pay me for not posting up those pics of you doing...oh, never mind. :mrgreen:

I imagine:
Sevens at the beach...comes out of the water with her orange bikini like that from Halle Barrey as bondgirl. Than :cens: and :cens: when she walk to me at the bar. Than she would be :cens: my :cens: and we would...
OK...now my wife kicked me in ass...

So long!
Légionnaire

Back