Post a Picture of Yourself!

In Germany you need parental consent, too...But the government changed the law, so you can't join till 17.

@Kiwi
Why they couldn't join the military? At 16 they are to young for dieing and to old for driving cars. That's reality...

So long
Légionnaire

Well apart from my two are girls(twins), they are sea cadets in New Zealand, and too young for the Navy at this stage. They are required to sit and pass their School Cert, which will take them into officers training, which they are heading for. They are doing well, I am very proud of them.

Well apart from my two are girls(twins), they are sea cadets in New Zealand, and too young for the Navy at this stage. They are required to sit and pass their School Cert, which will take them into officers training, which they are heading for. They are doing well, I am very proud of them.

I looked at the cadet forces myself but had a bad birthday for recruitment so I ended up waiting until I was 18 for the RF, that worked out fairly well as I gained UE and Bursary.

I still chuckle about the recruiting process though as it is the only time I have taken a written oral test, gotta love the army.
:)

Légionnaire, you look much taller than the comrades next to you :p

LIBERTY, Nice hair cut ;)

Fronzz, so thats the man with the Mosin? nice 8)

I looked at the cadet forces myself but had a bad birthday for recruitment so I ended up waiting until I was 18 for the RF, that worked out fairly well as I gained UE and Bursary.

I still chuckle about the recruiting process though as it is the only time I have taken a written oral test, gotta love the army.
:)

Wow you got a Bursary as well:wink:

Very good.

They are just finishing their School cert now, and I'm hoping they do well.
I can't see them going to Polytec.

hahaha lol :mrgreen: :lol:

You are close Légionnaire , I am a mighty little man , just like Napoleon :shoothea: I am near 168cm, (5'6-5'7) :angel:

And I am 72kg. umm, that is about 160lbs :m1:

Last edited:
hahaha lol :mrgreen: :lol:

You are close Légionnaire , I am a mighty little man , just like Napoleon :shoothea: I am near 168cm, (5'6-5'7) :angel:

And I am 72kg. umm, that is about 160lbs :m1:

OMG I am taller than you but shorter than Legion :mrgreen:

A lawn Knome?

Are you sure? I dunno...The pink flamingos in my neighbors yard are taller than me...LOL Okay not quite, but pretty close. I'm thinking of renting myself out as a wedding cake topper...My 9-year-old nephew is only 3 inches shorter than me now. :shock:

Back