Post a Picture of Yourself! - Page 65

--
Boots

August 22nd, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboy4u363
again, depends where you come from lol.

I know but missileer, your title says "supersonic ring of steel" - I was wondering wether that was anything to do with the curry served down the mess on thursdays...
What's curry? The title was the unofficial motto of the ADA batteries I served in, and I think it was a title of a book about the Cold War.

http://ed-thelen.org/

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliehz
It's my friend Ruby, we were at a party/dance/celebration yay you graduated from training thing.
Well congrats to you both.
August 22nd, 2005  
alliehz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Quote:
Originally Posted by alliehz
It's my friend Ruby, we were at a party/dance/celebration yay you graduated from training thing.
Well congrats to you both.
eehh.....shes the one that graduated, I was just on staff making her week hell Anyways....yeah, that was off topic, but I guess we all are now.
August 22nd, 2005  
Redneck

Alright, back on topic everyone, or the "ring of steel" will be joined with the "Steel Rain."

--
Boots
August 22nd, 2005  
Kina

as well, but why does your thing say "huggybear" redneck?
August 22nd, 2005  
Missileer

Well, if I must. Here's Myself, one each Wife, two Sons, one Daughter, one Daughter-in-law, and four Grandsons. And a Great Granddaughter on
the way.

Cheap Scanner!
August 23rd, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Pop is your Dad. And sometimes, I heard, weasels go like that.
YES!

Someone said something about "pop" the other day... and i was like... ok, I know some people refer to their dad as pop, but that is so off topic it doesn't make sense....

I drink soft drinks. Coke is a Coca-Cola Product and does not include sprite, sun drop, sunkist, mr. pibb or anything else.

And Nestea is awesome.
August 23rd, 2005  
Missileer

Crazy, this is going to surprise you but Coca-Cola bottles and distributes all the other brands you mentioned. Now that's amazing but true.
August 23rd, 2005  
LeEnfield

Now this is of some of the old boys that fought with. I am in the back row in the centre. Amongst the photo is my old OC who became the Minister For Defence, or in American Terms the Sectary For War
August 24th, 2005  
KC72

which one LeEnfield? i`ve been looking for ages and can`t pick him out.
August 24th, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Crazy, this is going to surprise you but Coca-Cola bottles and distributes all the other brands you mentioned. Now that's amazing but true.
I know I just named off Coke PRODUCTS.

Those are what are in our schools drink machines - and my school is sponsored by coke... or was.

But still - we don't refer to them all as Coke.